Adopting millie

*chris POV*
I walked in the house from the supermarket and heard some mumbling sound I put the bags down and went upstairs to check it out when I got upstairs I realized it was Millie singing I've never heard her sing before it was really beautiful and calming she had her earphones in so she doesn't know I'm here which was good so I ran downstairs and pulled out the ingredients for a red velvet cake and then icing which I then wrote 'can I adopt you?' on it.

Millie then came down she must of smelt the cake as she was running it was really funny to see actually as she's quiet similar to me as I love sweets. "What you got there?" Millie asked as I laughed "cake you want some?" I asked "is that even a question" she laughed " here you cut it" I said passing her the cake waiting to see her reaction she looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes and asked "really?" I nodded she then ran and gave me a hug and said yes.

We then began to eat the cake and then left to sort things out at the orphanage when Millie walked in the caretaker was about to slap her until I grabbed his wrist Millie got scared and hid behind me "hi I would like to adopt Millie" I said "you sure she's a weird one" the caretaker responded "100%" was just my response so then the caretaker got out some papers and let me sign it and it was official Millie is now my daughter.

*millie POV*
When Chris signed the papers I got to excited to have Chris as my dad wow dad that's a weird thing to call him. As soon as we got home Chris told me that we will live here instead of moving up to Chris's house in Boston he said that it would be easier for me to see RDJ I was cool with it as long as I got to stay with Chris.

I told Chris that I'm going up to my room to do some drawing which then he said "can I join I am known to be a good drawer" I laughed knowing that he is rubbish from watching him trying to re create the rose I drew a while ago "sure" I responded leaving a smile on Chris's face.

*chris POV*
As soon as we got to her room and started to draw I knew that this was right. We had a challenge to see who can draw each other better I know it's Millie but it was fun we sent photos of our drawings to Robert for him to judge who was better "and the winner issssss mini Dorito" Robert said making us laugh at the nickname he gave Millie.

"Dinner" I called up to Millie I made Mac and cheese because why not it's really good the next thing I know is that Millie was at the table waiting for me to sit down with her. "Here you go" I said giving Millie her plate of food "thank you" she responded politely. "So Millie" I started to say " I was wondering if you would like to come with me to the avengers shoot tomorrow?" I asked "uh yes" Millie quickly responded. This was the greatest day ever I thought to myself with my daughter next to me.