[1] The Flash Marriage

After drinking a little too much at her bachelorette party , Y/N's fiancee picked her up and brought her home to their apartment. Finally coming to her senses, she forced open her eyes, holding back an headache, As her vision cleared she could see the figure of a man and a woman kissing passionately under the dimly lit room.

 Finally coming to her senses, she forced open her eyes, holding back an headache, As her vision cleared she could see the figure of a man and a woman kissing passionately under the dimly lit room

Y/N looked at the two in shock as they continued to kiss . The anger inside her began to boil...

"Jennie, stop messing around, Y/N only just fell asleep!" the man warned as he hold the woman by her waist .

"What? Are you afraid your fiancee will wake up?" Jennie replied in an annoyed tone,

"You are getting married tomorrow . Why don't you give yourself to me tonight?!" Jennie said while winking

"Babe , you are such a troublemaker, let's go to other room," the man smiled seductively.

"No! I want to do it here! I want to do it right in front of her!" Jennie unbuttoned the man's shirt as they kissed once again.

Y/N tried to hold back her tears , Who would have thought , the man she was to marry the next day would be cheating right in front of her.

"Behave, let's go to the bathroom. Isn't the bathtub your favourite place?" man said while licking his lips

"Fine then, you go in and fill up the bathtub first..." Jennie pushed the man's chest towards the bathroom.

As soon as the man left the room , she lean over towards Y/N with a cold smile she whispered, " Y/N, I'm not going to let you and Kai sign those papers tomorrow. I'm pregnant, he's mine!"

Y/N held back her emotions - careful not to let out a sound, until she heard the moaning sounds coming from the bathroom, she feel her world had fallen apart.

3 Years Ago, Y/N was once Korea's top model . But, because of this man , she gave up everything, This must be a dream, just a horrible nightmare, everything will be back to normal tomorrow! Y/N continued to lie to herself.