[20] All Your Contracts, I'll Look At Them

"Taehyung, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Y/N questioned

"Jessi!" Taehyung replied.

As expected. Y/N revealed a slight smile.

"She can't continue working in the US, so of course she will try to use you to make a comeback. Plus, her dream is to control you and make you surrender to her..." Taehyung gazed at Y/N with a serious expression as he analyzed what Jessi was thinking. "Of course, it's not hard for you to shake her off."

Y/N smiled slightly, she already had everything thought out. Upon seeing her expression, Rose knew a small obstacle like this wouldn't be able to stand in Y/N's way; she felt a sense of relief.

Y/N's plan was to take place after The Top Ten Model Awards. So anything that was to happen between now and then, she already took into consideration. The only thing Rose could do for her now was to comfort Seulgi.

After Rose left, the couple entered the bedroom together and changed into home clothes

After Rose left, the couple entered the bedroom together and changed into home clothes. Taehyung hugged Y/N in front of the wardrobe mirror as he asked in her ear, "You still don't plan on leaving SM?"

"It's not time yet..." She only needed one final step to completely destroy Jennie; there was no way she would let the two off so easily.

"But, you should decide on your next goal." Taehyung knew Y/N didn't like to take shortcuts, so he didn't mention signing with Kim Entertainment. "Now that you have popularity and people are talking about you, your next goal should be..."

"I need a notable award," Y/N replied gently. She understood where she stood and she understood the entertainment industry was like a pool of deep water; today she could still keep people talking about her, but tomorrow, the attention could easily be snatched away by some new entertainer. So, by obtaining a notable award, she would be able to establish a status in the industry, "However, Taehyung...I am already 26 years old. I can no longer act like I am 17 and compete in a modeling competition. And the awards I received in the past have lost their value ever since Star King Entertainment blacklisted me...back then, I retreated too desperately and burnt my own bridges."

In the past, she really did everything she could for Kai...

A model's best years, their most glorious years...she had selflessly given them all to Kai. But in the end, what did she get in return?