[26] I'm Already Married

Possibly because the couple understood each other

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Possibly because the couple understood each other...Taehyung, who was staring at the screen, immediately stood up, put on his suit jacket and instructed Chanyeol whilst walking, "Help me push back all the meetings I have tonight."

"Yes, President," Chanyeol smiled; it seemed Taehyung had become a lot more impulsive lately. Seeing this person who once had so much self-control become impulsive, it was hard not to feel a sense of admiration...

Whilst driving his black Rolls Royce, Taehyung listened to Y/N's acceptance speech as he approached the location of the awards ceremony. The longing he saw in Y/N's eyes, he understood completely.

This wasn't an extremely important award, but...it was the first award Y/N received since her comeback. He wanted to be by her side at this moment to acknowledge her hard work...

Atop the stage, Y/N was dazzling, however, the words she most wanted to say couldn't be said

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Atop the stage, Y/N was dazzling, however, the words she most wanted to say couldn't be said. She had no way of thanking the most important person in her life; this was her biggest regret!

"Actually, I have a lot I want to say, but all these words can be concluded with one simple sentence: thank you, everyone, I will become even better!"

Below the stage an eruption of applause echoed through the hall. Everyone felt, out of all the awards presented tonight, this was the award they felt was most deserving; Y/N had truly showcased her responsibilities of being a model and set a good example. It turned out, this was the true climax of the awards ceremony...

It was because of Y/N!

Finally, the ceremony approached its end. Y/N, who had received the Special Contribution Award, did not leave early, she remained seated until the very end.

During this time, Mr. Li didn't give up on trying to have his way with Y/N. Especially when he saw Y/N receiving her award on stage, her beauty was beyond that of an average model. But...Mr. Li knew, the most important thing at hand, was to first go to the hospital. He had to find Jennie and make sure their relationship wouldn't be exposed.

The Korea night sky had never been as bright as it was today; sparkling with superstars. Y/N exited the TV station and spotted Rose waiting quietly for her in front of the car. She smiled and quickly ran up to give her a hug.