[86] Little Monkey, You're Still As Cheeky As Ever

As a courtesy to her business partner and due to the good impression that she had towards the young lady, Y/N agreed to meet in person.

Knowing that Y/N's identity made it inconvenient for her to travel, Yeon-seo offered to meet Y/N at her home.

After all, the Oh Household wasn't a place that Y/N could visit. If the mistress was home and saw Y/N, she would go crazy.

After careful thought, Y/N did not feel like she should be cautious of Yeon-seo. Plus, she did not want her pregnancy to be revealed just yet, so staying at home was indeed the best option. As a result, she agreed to Yeon-seo's suggestion.

"Taehyung...why do you think Yeon-seo wants to see me?" Y/N expressed her confusion after she hung up the phone.

"Chanyeol has already looked into it. She is a genuine person," Taehyung covered Y/N with a blanket and allowed her to comfortably fall into his embrace.

Y/N understood what Taehyung meant. Yeon-seo was someone she could try to befriend; it wouldn't be much of an issue.

"OK hubby, I understand."

Not long after Taehyung left, Yeon-seo appeared at Hannam Dong. Although she had previously tried to imagine Y/N and Taehyung's home, seeing it in real life still made her sigh in admiration. They lived in such a big villa, but it did not feel cold and unwelcoming. It was clear to see how much effort the couple put into their home.

This was Yeon-seo's second time meeting Y/N. She did not look as elegantly mysterious as she did on the first night that they met. She simply looked like a warm and gentle housewife. Yet, she still looked extraordinary...

"I hope I'm not bothering you," Yeon-seo smiled apologetically.

"Miss Oh, please sit down," Y/N smiled.

"You must be surprised as to why I suddenly wanted to see you," Yeon-seo walked over to Y/N and sat down on the sofa. "Actually, it's not much. I simply wanted to tell you that the person that was previously standing in your way for the first round of votes, was Mia..."

"You..."

"She is my stepmother," Yeon-seo waved her hand awkwardly.

Y/N was a little dumbfounded, but she quickly remembered Mia's age. If she was right, Mia was a little bit younger than Yeon-seo.

"I specifically came to show my gratitude. If I didn't tell you about this matter, I may not ever get a good night's sleep. It's been a long time since I've seen the mistress fuming with rage," Yeon-seo relaxed and added, "You don't need to be cautious of me. I simply came to thank you."

"I'm not from the same industry as you, so I don't have any ulterior motives."

Y/N had actually figured long ago that Yeon-seo wasn't a calculative person. It was obvious that her happiness was genuine. Perhaps it was because she had found someone with the same enemy.

"What's wrong with your hip?" Y/N had noticed, from the moment that Yeon-seo sat down, she had been massaging her hip area. From the looks of it, she was in quite a bit of discomfort.

"I'm fine," Yeon-seo smiled. She, of course, couldn't tell Y/N about the cause of her injury. "Eek, I feel a little awkward. I looked for you so anxiously just to tell you about something so insignificant. You must be busy."

Y/N watched as Yeon-seo laughed at herself and shook her head, "As you know, I've already retreated from filming, so I haven't been that busy."

"In that case..."

"Actually, I didn't come today with no motive whatsoever. I was hoping my words would be able to warn you to be cautious of Mia."

"Are you worried about me?" Y/N asked in an amused manner.