[73] You Were Born For This Industry!

Would his set of old bones be able to handle it?

The next morning, Taehyung was working in his office when Chanyeol suddenly started knocking on the door. He quickly scurried over and whispered something in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung put down the diamond studded pen in his hand. After a moment of surprise, he chuckled, "Whatever he wants to do, just pretend you didn't notice..."

"But...what if the old chairman makes things difficult for the Madam?"

"You don't think my wife can handle him?" Taehyung asked in seriousness as he lifted his head and looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol quickly shook his head, "I'm just afraid the Madam might suffer."

"Does the old man think this is ten years ago when he left Kim Group? He made such a big fuss, like he's out on a huge trip. It's almost like his afraid the whole world doesn't know about it," Taehyung couldn't help but shake his head. "Don't worry about anything else, just take note of his safety..."

Taehyung decided to not tell Y/N what was happening. He wanted to wait and see what the old man had planned.

...

Y/N was absolutely unaware of Elder Kim's arrival because she was so focused on her audition for 'The Lost Relative'. The film had indeed sent her an invite, but she wasn't the only one. So, the female lead was yet to be decided.

This time, attending the auditions was also the actress that Sehun's fans had previously mentioned, Yuri.

At this time, Y/N had no time to care about their difference in qualifications. She simply wanted the role. All they could do was present what they had to offer and let the director and producer make the final decision.

That night, Taehyung returned home to find Y/N sitting on the sofa practicing her script. He then thought about the old man's arrival in Seoul.

What tricks did he have planned for his wife?

Taehyung's lips suddenly curved into a smile...

"Before your audition, we still need to hold a celebration dinner for 'Stupid'. When the time comes, you need to make sure to attend," Taehyung kept the issue with Elder Kim a secret and sat down beside Y/N.

"Must I go?" Y/N had already become consumed in studying the script.

"It's been a while since you've interacted with your fans. It's good to keep a low profile while filming, but you still need to get a decent amount of exposure."

Y/N sat up and thought about it for a few seconds before nodding her head, "You're my manager, so I'll listen to you."

Taehyung pulled her into his embrace and kissed her lovingly on the forehead because he knew a weird old man was about to appear and make things difficult for her. Although he couldn't bear to see her go through it, it was a hurdle she had to jump over herself.

"What is it? Today..." Y/N noticed there was something odd about Taehyung's actions.

"It's nothing. What do you want to eat? I'll go cook..." After speaking, Taehyung let go of Y/N, rolled up his sleeves and headed towards the kitchen.

Y/N smiled, gesturing that she had no preference. So, Taehyung nodded and walked in. A moment later, Y/N followed in as well and hugged him from behind.

This was her favorite way of hugging him, "President Kim, you sure are virtuous."

"So...which one of my strengths are you most pleased with? My cooking? My ability to make money? Or my stamina?"