NEW BOOK ALERT: The Billionaire's Shrewd Wife (Kim Taehyung ff)

Dear Reader,

I'm so excited to announce the release of my new book, The Billionaire's Shrewd Wife (Kim Taehyung ff)! 

Here's a little more about the book:

It is a fast-paced, action-packed story that will keep you on the edge of your seat.The characters are complex and relatable, and you'll root for them every step of the way.The plot is full of twists and turns that will surprise you at every turn.The writing is beautiful and evocative, and it will transport you to another world.

The writing is beautiful and evocative, and it will transport you to another world

Prologue:

As the leader of bandits, Y/N has been a bully for twenty years, and she ended up causing her own death.

The next thing she knows, she wakes up and finds that she has become the Second Young Madam of the Kim Family. Wielding her knife, Y/N starts to throw her weight around conceitedly again.

Kim Seokjin says, "If I'm still single, I'll probably marry my sister-in-law."

Kim Jongin(Kai) says, "If I could turn back time, I would have vied with my brother to marry my second sister-in-law.

Kim Jennie says, "If I were a man, my second sister-in-law would be my woman!"

Jeon Jungkoook says, "I thought I was roguish enough, but I didn't expect Y/N to be more of a hooligan than I am!"

Park Jimin says, "Kim Taehyung, why are you still not divorced?"

Kim Taehyung points to Y/N and says, "She is mine."

Rumor has it that the second daughter-in-law of the Kim Family can beat a home wrecker up and is especially good at making money. Countless bigwigs are lining up to make a cuckold of Kim Taehyung.

If you're looking for a book that will entertain, challenge, and stay with you long after you've finished reading it, then The Billionaire's Shrewd Wife (Kim Taehyung ff) is the book for you.

I hope you'll check it out!

Sincerely, 

Avy