[2] The Hidden Marriage relationship

Y/N smiled as she nodded before lifting up her dress slightly and running towards the back of the stage.

  If you have to point out one difference between Y/N and Jennie , it would be Y/N's legs, Y/N's legs were once known as one of the most beautiful legs in the world

Just as show reached its's climax, Y/N gracefully entered to the stage on a chair. All the spotlights immediately focused on her...but....the bracelet was nowhere to be seen...What happened?

Everyone started looking for the bracelet, they even searched Y/N all over, because of this, many people notice her lovely long legs...A smile appeared from behind the mysterious golden mask

Y/N raised her arm, slightly push her head backwards and lifted her leg which was facing the audience - posing a beautiful dance pose...At that time, under the white dress and on her smooth legs, the bracelet appeared around Y/N's ankle sparkling magnificently.

Everyone froze in amazement at the scene. sight of Y/N lying on the chair moving from one post to the next was unforgettable...Everyone is impressed, every pose Y/N showing, Bracelet presented in a different light; showing it's beauty over and over again...

The audience stood from their seats and gave Y/N a standing ovation...amongst the crowd, in a high but hidden position, Taehyung's gaze was focused on Y/N.

His new wife, once Korea's top model, was here standing in on behalf of a B-Grade model. no matter if it was 3 years ago or 3 years later, she was still the same model - born for the runway...

After Y/N's final pose, the show come to a end. HK's founder was extremely impressed with her performance. But he didn't know the model on stage was Y/N, he still believed it was Jennie. He reached to behind the stage and approached Y/N. like a gentleman, he offered his hand, helping Y/N off her chair and led her towards the runway as they bowed thankfully to the audience.

HK's Founder: "Thank you everyone, and of course, thank you Miss Jennie for a amazing performance it was surely impressive."

Y/N stayed silent. She just simply responded with a bow. Suddenly, voice came from crowd, "She is not Jennie, I've seen her in real life and she does not have such long legs!"

Everyone was shocked as they looked at Y/N's legs with doubt, everyone started whispering and gossiping , again someone's voice came: "If you're really Jennie, then remove your mask. If you are not, then SM Entertainment are liars!"

Even the designers of HK became curious whether the woman in front of them was Jennie or not.

Designer: "Miss Jennie, please remove your mask..." Was she really Jennie? If she really wasn't Jennie then their collaboration with SM Entertainment will end.