[6] Determined to be reborn

Back at the cherry blossom tree, Kai had been waiting for four hours. He originally intended to keep waiting, but then...he received a phone call from Jennie, "Kai, where are you? I am at your home, I can't find you, my stomach is in pain...Kai, why haven't the photos been removed yet? I'm afraid I will be destroyed like this."

Kai woke up in an instant and quickly rushed home

Kai woke up in an instant and quickly rushed home. Seeing Jennie standing pitifully on one foot outside his door, he couldn't help but run up to her. "I won't let you be destroyed and I won't let SM be destroyed."

"Kai, I only have you. Don't leave me and the baby."

Kai comforted Mo Jennie, patting her gently on her back. That night he forced his staff to release a statement that there were others there at the time. The truth was that Jennie lost her footing because of her injured right leg and accidentally fell into the arms of Kai with both of them landing on the bed.

It's not like how it appeared in the photos, they weren't kissing on the bed.

Most importantly, at a time like this, Kai still wanted to sacrifice Y/N by hinting someone was behind all of this and telling the public not to be fooled.

After Kai's PR news was posted up, he paid out a few influential social accounts to help them clean their reputation. In the next three days he used every method he could to clean up Jennie's professionalism and image — again, he intended to continue throwing the blame on Y/N. After all, gossip like this usually only lasted a few days before the public became bored. Once new news gets released, this little scandal would just disappear into the depths of everyone's memories. It wouldn't be long before Jennie would be able to return to work.

They planned to help Jennie win the Top Ten Model Awards and then announce she would be going overseas to study. At that time, she could sneakily give birth to their child. The only reason Kai was willing to accept the child was that Jennie was his first love, and she had stayed by his side patiently for many years. On top of everything, Jennie currently had a promising future, so he wasn't going to give up on this money tree.

 On top of everything, Jennie currently had a promising future, so he wasn't going to give up on this money tree

Y/N's manager had an expression of irony as she looked at the PR news Kai had released. She sneaked over to Y/N's home and let herself in since she had the keys, but to her surprise, Y/N wasn't home.