[43] What Else Wouldn't Y/N Dare to do?

A moment later, Mina's manager lifted his head. Before he could even see what was going on, a huge slap landed across his face; it was ten-times more powerful than the slap he had just given Rose...

The entire backstage...froze.

The person that arrived...was Y/N...

She was supposed to be on Go Show's Talk Show, but at this moment, she had appeared in front of Mina.

Not only that, behind her followed Bam Bam and 4 built foreign bodyguards.

Backstage, everyone's eyes grew wide as they covered their mouths, waiting for a good show to play out.

Y/N gave off a cold aura; her eyes were piercing like an eagle's. She glared down at Mina's manager with an icy anger...

The manager was terrified by the look in Y/N's eyes. He covered his cheek and tried to say something, but nothing came out.

Bam Bam took the opportunity to help Rose off the ground as he noticed the red handprints across her cheeks.

"Y/N..."

Rose was a little choked up. She had been afraid that Y/N would show up and delay her interview with Go Show. Why was Y/N here?

"How many slaps did he give you?" Y/N's voice was cold and clear; it wasn't sharp. Instead, it was very low like she was trying to suppress her emotions.

"Two..."

"PA!"

Without waiting for Rose to finish talking, Y/N threw another slap on the manager's right cheek without hesitation.

"You...how dare you hit me?" Mina's manager looked at Y/N in disbelief. He glared at the woman that seemed to be aloof from the world.

Y/N did not say anything. Now that her right hand had satisfied its anger, she lifted her left hand and hit the manager so hard he fell to the floor.

She gave a total of 4 slaps; Y/N had paid him back double.

"Anything else?" Y/N turned to ask Rose. Seeing Rose did not respond, Y/N frowned and looked at the bodyguards, "I've said it before, I don't provoke others, but once someone steps over my bottom line, I will pay them back double. So, this man..."

Y/N pointed to Mina's manager and instructed the bodyguards, "...make him kneel before Rose. Remember...double!"

Y/N's words were like a sentence from a judge. Even though she knew there were lots of people present. Even though she knew...this may affect her career as a model...if she couldn't protect the people beside her, then...

...even if she was to become a supermodel, what was the point?

Y/N's eyes were red but contained an undeniable power. Mina's assistant was terrified. Especially when the bodyguards grabbed onto him...

He felt his mind go blank. All the satisfaction he was experiencing just a moment ago had now turned into retribution. In fact, it was double the retribution.

"Y/N...don't go too far," seeing the scene unfold in front of her, Mina finally stood up.

However, Y/N approached Mina and laughed as she lowered her head. As she lifted her head again, another slap left her hand...

Not only did she hit the manager, she even hit Mina!

"Since you think I am bullying you, then I might as well bully you. What do you say?"