[51] The Couple Were to Appear at the Airport Together!

"Hasn't there been a rumor going around? I heard someone likes playing tricks. If we look at the companies that have been messed up one after another, we can see how terrifying she is. However, if one can't win, then they can't win..."

Y/N ignored the taunting from Areum's manager and remained calm.

At this time, the lift doors opened to reveal Stenson's assistant standing outside. Upon seeing Areum, he walked up to her and greeted, "Miss Park, welcome...Mr. Stenson is inside waiting for you."

Everyone that walked out of the lift froze in confusion, especially Areum and her manager as their faces turned red.

Y/N suddenly understood when Stenson told her something went wrong, what he was referring to.

It turned out, the assistant had messed up their identities...and Stenson had forgotten to correct his assistant.

"Miss Park?"

"I am not Miss Park!" even though Areum felt a little awkward, she still rectified the truth.

"I can't be wrong. Stenson wanted Y/N, which is you..." Stenson's assistant pulled out Y/N's portfolio and flipped through it. After seeing Y/N's photo, he realized he had made a mistake, "Oh God, I made a mistake."

"So, the spokesperson Excalibur Q wants, is it Areum or Y/N?" Areum's manager asked angrily.

The assistant's face flushed red as he looked ambiguously at Areum and Y/N. He struggled to make out a word.

Instead, Suho straightforwardly said, "Let's go, it's almost time to sign the contract. It's impolite to be late."

Y/N walked past everyone and walked ahead, leaving the awkward Areum and her manager behind.

Areum's manager didn't want to admit defeat, so she pulled Areum and followed behind, "We were also contacted by Excalibur Q to come sign a contract..."

After seeing this, Stenson's assistant's face changed from red to white. He didn't know how he was to settle this situation.

Upon noticing Areum and her assistant following them, Suho couldn't help but laugh, "If you can't win, then you can't win."

"I refuse to believe that they wouldn't pick someone as great as Areum. Is there something wrong with Excalibur Q? Why would they pick someone with such a low international status?"

Suho didn't respond. He knew, if Areum was to walk in like this, she would be even more embarrassed.

Not long after, they entered Stenson's office together. However...Stenson spotted Areum entering behind. He couldn't avoid feeling awkward. He patted his head and said to Areum's manager, "I am so sorry Miss Areum, it was all my assistant's mistake. He contacted the wrong person. I am truly apologetic."

"Excalibur Q chose Y/N?" Areum directly asked.

"Yes, that's correct," Stenson nodded his head. "Let my assistant escort you back to the hotel."

"Can you tell me why?" Areum sounded like she was suppressing her anger; she obviously did not understand Stenson's decision. If she had lost to a supermodel like Jeon Somi, she would not have questioned it, but what was so great about Y/N?

She couldn't win against the other people at Kim Entertainment. Couldn't she even win against Y/N?

"This is the result of a vote held by Excalibur Q. We believe that Miss Park is a more suitable spokesperson for Excalibur Q than Miss Areum."

"What vote? If it was internally set, just say it..." Areum's manager couldn't contain her emotions as she spoke to Stenson with hostility.

Stenson straightforwardly replied, "That is an insult to us and an insult to yourself."