[83] I Heard You've Kicked Gyeong-ree Out Of Park Corps

But, he did indeed think this. If he could keep Suzy by his side, even if he didn't become an international superstar, he would still hold some value.

Park Corps' Annual Product Launch was fast approaching, but the public had not received word of whether Y/N would be attending.

After solving the issue with the leaked VIP list, Y/N had once disappeared from everyone's sight. Even as an Acting CEO, she barely made an appearance, so the staff at Park Corps barely got to see her.

3pm. Guests began to gather in the waiting rooms of the Crown's Star Hotel, where Park Corps' Annual Product Launch was to be held. But, Y/N was still nowhere to be seen.

Inside one of the waiting rooms sat Gyeong-ree. Her outfit and makeup was ready as she looked at herself in the vanity mirror. Beside her stood Kim Min-jae and her makeup artist. The makeup artist scanned her eyes in detail across Gyeong-ree.

"Mr. Kim, she's ready," the makeup artist put down her tools and retreated behind Kim Min-jae.

Kim Min-jae looked calmly at Gyeong-ree. The woman in the mirror was no longer like an evil rose...

Her makeup was light and her expression was gentle; she looked like a completely different person.

"Remember my words: smile more and talk less."

Kim Min-jae clearly knew the schedule for the Product Launch, and he of course knew that Y/N had designed a creative way to reveal the new perfume. So...

...he instructed someone to tamper with that segment of the event.

He assumed that Y/N didn't make an appearance yet because she was going to appear at the finale. After all, she was a model, how could she possibly miss out on an event like this?

But, Kim Min-jae was wrong. Y/N did not intend to appear, because she had no interest in creating a publicity stunt. She had already entered the venue early on and was already seated amongst the guests disguised in simple clothes to not draw any attention.

Below the stage, Y/N and Taehyung sat amongst the guests in a slightly hidden spot. Taehyung had a hat on as he protected Y/N. Their clothes made them appear like they were a part of the staff.

"You've really decided to not go on stage?" Taehyung leaned into Y/N's ear and asked. Park Corps was hosting such a grand event and Y/N planned most of it. Although he was used to Y/N's low-profile personality, he did not want his wife's hard work to be claimed by someone else.

"Our baby is more important!" Y/N rubbed her stomach. "When have I ever cared about a little bit of glory?"

Taehyung smiled warmly and did not say another word. Reality proved that the more capable a person was, the more of a low profile they kept. Plus, Y/N did not lack praise and applause.

...

Meanwhile, over at the Park Family, after the night that Gyeong-ree asked Elder Park to split the assets, she suddenly fell into silence and no longer caused a commotion. Her mood was also abnormally calm.

Elder Park was finding it harder and harder to understand her temper. He began to suspect that she had so many tricks because there was someone giving her ideas behind-the-scenes. In the past, it was Mother Zhong, but who could it be now?

It didn't take long before famous people from a variety of industries arrived at the scene of the Product Launch. Amongst those that were invited, there were also a few celebrities. After walking down the red carpet, they made their way to their seats. Because of these guests, the Crown's Star Hotel was surrounded by a variety of fans.