Husn-e-Jaana《2》

Hum ne to jab kaliyaan mangi
Kaanton ka haar mila

Jaane wo kese log thay jinke pyaar ko pyaar mila

ہم نے تو جب کلیاں مانگی
کانٹوں کا ہار ملا

جانے وہ کیسے لوگ تھے جن کے پیار کو پیار ملا

____________________________________________

Three Years Before

The dim light at the corner of the hospital corridor was creating a scary atmosphere along with the thunderstorm outside the building. A swish of cold breeze swayed across the hospital lobby. Everyone stayed inside their rooms to avoid the thundering storm except one person.

Wrapped in a black shawl she was walking like a robot. Her eyes numb and red due to crying. Lips trembling, eyes glazed as she kept walking. The cold temperature didn't waver her steps. She was about to turn around the corner when a voice broke her trance. Hurriedly hiding behind the wall she peeked inside the room.

There he was

The same man who had been present in her nightmares

The cause of her misery

The beast

Ameer Raees Gillani

He was once again shouting at her father.

Her old father who had been admitted for a week now due to his weak heart conditions. Just as Ameer turned towards her she hid behind the wall and ran away. Her steps carried her to a door which she opened and hid herself in the room.

The room was silent except the slow and faint beeping of a machine. Guljaan turned around to see a guy laying motionless on the hospital bed. 

He was looking so calm yet so disturbing. An expressionless face with blonde brown hair. He was beautiful.

SubhanAllah

He was a beautiful man

Guljaan had no idea why she walked towards him and sat on the chair beside his bed. Her gaze settled on the patient board where his name and information was written.

Sikandar J Khan
Age 21

A painful gasp escaped her lips as she read that he had been in coma for 6 months.

'Oh Allah! He can't even hear or talk to me'

A strange thought appeared in her mind which she shrugged of. Sitting here beside a complete stranger who couldn't even hear her was weird but Guljaan found herself relaxing for the first time as she started to speak.

"Hello"

No response

"I am Guljaan but you can call me Gul. Only my friends get to call me that. I know you cannot hear me Sikandar but i can talk to you still. Your name is so beautiful just like you" A giggle escaped her lips at her own sentence.

Wiping the tears that were present on her face she sadly smiled at him.

"Baba is still not stable and He also came today to take me with him but i don't want to go with him. He is a monster and i hate him" Taking a pause she continued her rant which according to her were hitting on deaf ears.

If only she knew

A timid girl of light brownish complexion. Eyes big,round with long lashes resting on her cheeks.Hazel orbes protected inside them. A button nose with small freckles sprinkled around. A chubby face with cupid lips. Guljaan Awrakzai was a beauty and a sight to behold. Innocence and cuteness evident on each glance of her. Wearing white shalwar kameez with a black shawl around her head and shoulders she sat there with her legs crossed on the seat and rambling about her life to her silent friend.