Epilogue

ابھی مصروف ہوں کافی
کبھی فرصت میں سوچوں گا
کہ تجھ کو یاد رکھنے میں
میں کیا کیا بھول جاتا ہوں

Abhi masroof hoon kafi
Kabhi fursat main sochun ga
Ke tujh ko yaad rakhne main
Main kya kya bhool jaata hun

___________________________________________

Warm sunlight entered through the small gap between the curtains illuminating the whole room. A peaceful silence retained inside the room making the residents welcome the warm morning.

A slight tingling on her cheek made her flutter her eyes. A moan escaped her lips as she placed the pillow on her face turning from the source of disturbance. Faris smiled at her and leaned down again placing small kisses on her cheeks, nose and eyes. Lingering at her temple he propped his elbow and kept staring at his baby girl.

Mahroosha stirred in her sleep and a small smile appeared on her face at her alarm.
This was his way of waking her up every morning and she loved it.

"Ab uth bhi jaiye begum" he smiled at her.

"Abhi aur sone dain" she mumbled and wrapped her arms around his torso. He chuckled at her cuteness and wrapped her in his arms.

"Meri pyare si jan. We have to leave for Pakistan today. Now get up." He placed a final kiss on her lips holding her face in his warm hands.

Mahroosha was now wide awake turning red as a rose making her husband laugh at her adorable entiques.

"Aap uth rahi hain ya main thora aur try karun?" He smirked at her as she practically jumped from the bed and ran inside the bathroom to shower.

Shaking his head at her he walked out of their room and prepared breakfast for her. He already had his when he woke up for namaz in the morning. Both of them always prayed together but it was her time of the month so he let her sleep through the morning.

A freshly showered Mahroosha entered the kitchen and smiled at the mouth watering sight infront of her.

Umm Omelette and tea. Right? Nevermind a shirtless Faris was also a sight to see.

Taking a seat on the stool she placed her head on the table. Faris walked towards her placing the plate infront of her he kissed her forhead.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked worriedly. Faris knew that his wife was very sensitive during her monthly cycle. Last night she was having very painful cramps. Faris massaged her feet and placed a warm bottle on her abdomen to lessen the pain. He could not see his mehru in pain.

"I am fine now. Thankyou Faris for all of this" she answered in a small voice which got emotional in the end. Damn these emotions. Faris wiped her tears smiling at her.

"Ese kese nhi khayal rakhun ga main tumhara. Hmm. Jaan ho tum meri" he answered kissing her eyes and placed the fork infront of her mouth which she slightly opened and took a bite. He fed her all the breakfast and talked about everything.

They had this habit of gossiping like bestfriends. Sharing every secret, every beautiful and sad memory. It was their own little moments.

After the breakfast they started to pack their bags. It was their second year in England.

After finding Mahroosha in the brothel and that eventful night when fate decided their union, he took her home happily. His family was very happy for them. But many relatives and friends kept pestering them about her being the brothel dancer. Those hurtful words were for Mahroosha but Faris was the one who shut them off everytime. It was becoming unbearable for her to remove her dark past behind so Faris took a decision.