Jan-e-Tamanna《5》

Ye baarishen bhi tum si hain
Kisi raat main kisi yaad ko
Ek dabi hui si raakh ko
Kabhi yun hua ke bujha dia
Kabhi khud se khud ko jala dia
Kabhi boond boond main gum si hain
Ye baarishen bhi tum si hain

یہ بارشیں بھی تم سی ہیں
کسی رات میں کسی یاد کو
اک دبی ہوئ سی راکھ کو
کبھی یوں ہوا کہ بجھا دیا
کبھی خود سے خود کو جلا دیا
کبھی بوند بوند میں گم سی ہیں
یہ بارشیں بھی تم سی ہیں

________________________________________
Zarmeenay had been pacing around the living room for past 30 minutes. Glancing at her phone after every passing second she was scared. Scared of her fate. Scared of history repeating itself.

He promised her he'll be back around 9 and now it was half past one. Her throat was dry. Hands were shaking.

In these last three years she became close to him. Very close to him.

Murtaza became the perfect husband for her. Truth be told she was the most ignorant wife to him. She never took his responsibilty till now. Looking back she felt guilty at her actions.

She knew very well it was neither her fault nor his then why did she behaved rudely with him. If anyone came to know about her rude manners with Murtaza Jalal Khan they will straight away deny. Anyone who knew him or even met him for some minutes will conclude that he is not forgiving at all.

Murtaza Khan hates disobedience.
He doesnot tolerates when someone raises their voice at him.

She did all of those things and even more.
A tear fell out of her eye and stained a path on her cheeks. She could not believe his behaviour with her.

A thought crossed her mind again and again.

Kya maine bohat der kardi?

Her throat clogged at the disturbing thoughts envading her mind. Pressing her fingers on her temple she sat down on the sofa. A loud boom was heard from outside and the small framed girl visibly flinched.

In order to calm herself down she thought about their beautiful moments together.

Her heart flutter as she remembered their wedding night. It was a bitter memory but his care towards her astonished her. She remembered when she broke down infront of  him when she heard the news of Sikandar's accident. When he brokenly wrapped her in his arms for the first time. When he kissed her forhead and made her safe in his arms. When she slapped his hand away calling him hurtful words and the look on his face. It was all engraved in ber memory.

When she slept on the floor and somehow ended up on the bed covered in a warm blanket.

When his room started to loose its dark environment. His files were replaced by flowers. His award shelf was replaced by Quran Pak. A beautiful picture of them was gifted by Baba jan.

An awkward looking seven year old was standing with a smiling Sikandar with his hand holding her. Her smile was so wide that one can see her front tooth missing easily. While on her left side was a teenager with his hands in his jeans pocket what shocked them all was that he was smiling.

Murtaza Jalal Khan was smiling but not at the camera. His eyes twinkled as he gazed softly at the small girl beside him grinning like an idiot in a beautiful yellow traditional pakhtoon frock.

Zarmeenay didn't know when she placed her head on the sofa and when sleep consumed her tired self.

It was almost two when Murtaza entered the house. An awaiting silence welcomed him. Frowning at the light coming from the living room he walked towards it. His coat leisurely laying on his arm. Two buttons of his dress shirt open. Messy hair kissing his forhead. He was tired as hell and wanted just his bed to doze off quickly.

The sight infront of his eyes soften his cold and stoic posterior. A small smile appeared on his face. His face tilting slightly left gazing at the sleeping beauty.

His sleeping beauty

Murtaza placed the coat on the nearby sofa and very quietly moved towards her not disturbing her journey of dreamland.

Her head resting on her hands as they were placed flat on the sofa and her whole body laying on the soft surface. He couldnot help but chuckle softly at her parted lips and soft snores.

Kneeling down on the carpeted floor he raised his hand and swept away the silky tendrils caressing her face. His fingers gliding over her smooth skin.

A sudden thought made him retreat his hand back.

You are taking advantage of her

But she is your wife

You have all the rights over her

Shaking his head at the not so innocent thoughts he stood up shaking her shoulder slightly.

"Zarmeenay"

No response

Applying more pressure this time he poked her arm again.

"Zarmeenay wake up"

Again no response

He sighed and placed an arm under her knees and the other around her waist easily lifting her in his embrace. Zarmeenay leaned against his chest and nuzzled her face near his beating organ.

Murtaza stilled for a second but then calming himself he walked towards their room. Placing her down on the bed he turned around to change but then a small hand held onto his large one making him turn around. A lazy smile made its appearance on her face making his heart flutter. Her eyes still closed as she whispered "I missed you".

It was a small whisper but had the power to melt his heart and make this man fall more and more in love with her.

Unbuttoning his shirt he placed it on the couch and laid down beside her. His hands itching to wrap around her small frame but then again the thought of respecting her privacy crossed his mind.

He kept looking at her as she slept.

Just as he closed his eyes a small touch of her hand on his woke him up. Her small hand held onto his under the covers as she placed it on her heart mumbling incoherent things.

Murtaza leaned towards her amused at her sleepy state.

After another round of sleep talking she whispered.

"Zarmeenay missed Murtaza"

She was acting like a five year old right now. Chuckling at her again he leaned down and kissed her eyes whispering.

"Murtaza missed you too"

___________________________________

So sorry for the late and short update.

Things are not going well at my home and i just needed a small sweet moment to write. I love this couple soo much❤😢

Like how two broken souls connect.
How they find solace in their presence.

And most important how he respects her.

My weakness is not someone's looks or appearance.Its how they treat a girl. This just shows how they have been brought up by their parents.

Enough about them. Tell me how are you people?

I hope you all are doing great❤

Until next time.

Khuda hafiz😍
《S》