Jan-e-Tamanna《1》

Dil tumhara hai hamesha hi tumhara hoga
Kon kehta hai mujhe ishq dubara hoga

دل تمہارا ہے ہمیشہ ہی تمہارا ہوگا
کون کہتا ہے مجھے عشق دوبارہ ہوگا

♡♡_____________________________________♡♡

"Stop meenay" a panting Sikandar ran after her. The six year old just giggled and kept running ahead her brown silky hair flowing behind her. Wet grass making a slurping sound at every hit of her tiny feet. Royal Blue traditional frock making her milky white skin glow even brighter. Her laughters could be heard from miles away. This is zarmeenay Rehman. A sweetheart and little angle of Shireen Bano.

Sikandar stopped and placed his hands on his knees catching his breath.
"I am not catching you meenay. I give up"
The cute chubby boy knew he had no match with her energy.

Zarmeenay turned around to see her partner already tired. She frowned and placed her small hands on her hips.
"Come on Siku. Don't be a baby"

A very irritated looking sikandar got up and ran after her but this time with anger.
"Who did you call a baby?I am EIGHT YEARS OLD" he screamed as he ran after her. Fat tears rolling down his puffy cheeks.
Zarmeenay laughed at him and kept running.

Just as she was rounding the corner, she bumped into a strong wall and fell down with a thump. Her head was about to hit the ground when a hand held her head and pulled it to someone's chest. Zarmeenay started to cry with the fear of falling down and almost hitting her head on the stone pavement.

Sikandar watched his bestfriend crying and his own fresh series of tears started to fall.
"Bhai how is she?" He asked his brother who held zarmeenay in his arms.

The little girl stiffened in his hold just as she heard Sikandar calling this person 'bhai'. And sikandar only had one brother who was supposed to be her only enemy nowadays.

She squirmed in his hold and Murtaza settled her down on the ground not before checking her for any injuries.

Fear clouded her mind and she hesitantly looked up. Dark grey eyes clashed with olive green and a scary sensation appeared in her mind. She edged towards Sikandar and held onto his small hand. Both of the little culprits looked guilty.

The loud voice of Murtaza Jalal Khan could be heard at a distance.
"I told you guys not to play outside my room? Didn't I? His voice was enough to make both of them shiver.

Sikandar got courage and tightened his grip on her hand.

"Bhai jan. We were just playing silently"
His voice was soft making Murtaza relax slightly.

His gaze swept across his brother to the little trouble maker who kept her gaze down all the while.

"Go to your rooms. I don't want to see anyone of you out here" they didn't need anything else as both of them scurried towards their room. Just as they were rounding the hallway Zarmeenay turned her head to look at the scary beast behind and to her dismay he was still standing there with his gaze fixed on her.

Only her

His Zari

She casted her eyes down and turned her head in the opposite direction not looking at the reason of her nightmares. Zarmeenay was always afraid of Murtaza.

They had no idea when this fear started but his Dark grey eyes and mysterious aura didn't helped in this situation. As a little baby she always feared him but also felt protected in his presence.