Milan《1》

"Pari? Kab tak tayar hogi?" Samra's loud voice boomed through the whole house

(How long will you take to get ready?")

"Bas aye aapi" Pari shouted while trying to find her khussa which was no where to be found.
(Just coming)

Kahan gaya
(Where is it?)

After 5 minutes of struggle she finally saw it under her bed.

"Who put you down there? Stupid"
Muttering to herself she got down on her feet and took the khussa out.

After wearing it she stood infront of the mirror looking at herself.

Yellow was her favourite colour. According to Parishay Gul yellow is happiness.

Satisfied with her appearance she ran downstairs straight to her Nani maa.

After knocking, she opened the door and her gaze stopped at her Nani who was sitting on her wheelchair facing towards the window. Hearing her footsteps she turned her wheelchair around and smiled at her youngest granddaughter.

"Assalam O Alaikum Amma.Eid mubarak" Pari greeted her Nani.

"Eid mubarak Amma's life". Nani Amma replied while kissing on her head.

Pari was always their favourite child. At the mere age of four she lost both of her parents in a plane crash. Her Paternal Grandparents had a crucial relation with her parents. As a result her Nani brought her up in her Maternal Haveli.

Fatima Begum had two sons and a daughter. Zawar Khan with his wife Shama and their children live with their mother in their native haveli in lahore,Pakistan.
While her other son Sameer Khan lived in America with his family.

The ronaq(life) of the Khanzada Haveli was Durr-e-Shahwar Khanum. Being the youngest she was always loved by her brothers and mother.

But the petite beauty met her tragic end in an unfortunate plane crash leaving behind a four year old Parishay Gul in the arms of this harsh world.

Her breaths stopped just before she decided her daughter's fate and asked her mother Fatima Khanum to promise her last will.

A promise which Fatima Khanum never kept.