Milan《8》

To say it was the most painful moment of his life would be an understatement

His heart was bleeding looking at his wife hooked with wires and IVs. She didnot deserve all that. An innocent,petite beauty didnot deserve to be on this hospital bed unconsious. Drained of all energy.

The nurses changed her out of her bridal attire into the hospital gown. Her mehndi clad hands laid limp on her stomach. Her beautiful face held no traces of makeup instead it was worn out but still beautiful. Still giving of the innocent and sweet aura.

Walking towards her Subhan placed a tender kiss on her forhead hoping for a reaction but got none. Taking her hand in his he sat down beside her placing it on his lips. His tears kept rolling down his cheeks while he kissed her little hand again and again.

"Parishay. Your husband is nothing without  you. Please open your eyes. Let me see those beautiful eyes again." A sob escaped his lips and he placed their forhead together.

Zaviyar stood at the door of the room. Witnessing this whole scene he left the room closing the door behind him wiping his eyes.

"Begum tum ghar jao" he said to Zoha who arrived along with Zarafshan Begum and Bibi Jan an hour ago. Due to the worry of Bibi Jan's health they send her home with harris along with Zarafshan begum while Zoha stayed behind.

"Nhi Zavi main nhi jaon gi. Mujhe bohat tension ho rahe hai bhabhi ki. Main unhain akela chor ke nhi jaon gi" she said while wrapping herself with the shawl.

Without any further arguement he sat down beside her exhaling a deep sigh.

"Zavi bhabhi theek to hojain gi na?" She asked hopefully looking at her husband.

"I don't know yar. Doctor said she has 50% chance of full recovery and there is 50% chance that_" he stopped swallowing nervously.

"50% chance that she'll never walk again" his voice was full of pain and anger.

"Allah par bharosa rakhen. Wo sab behtar kar de ga." Taking his hand in her she prayed.

"Ameen" kissing the back of her hand he replied.

"Su_bhan paa_ni" Her voice startled him as he opened his eyes and looked at her who was struggling to open her eyes.

"Meri jaan" he brought water towards her face and lifted her head carefully.

Taking a sip or two she let her head rest on his arm.
"Kesa feel kar rahe ho?"
"I am sorry i am stupid. Zahir si baat hai pain hoga. " he face palmed himself making her smile faintly.

"Ziada dard hai?" his voice broke at the end.

She shook her head at him.

"I'll call the doctor. Please Parishay ankhen band mat karna. Please i'll be back" practically begging her he left.

Just as he closed the door behind him his gaze stopped on two figures on the chairs one with his head on the other's shoulder holding eachother's hands and sleeping soundly.

He smiled at his little brother who was sleeping with his head on Zoha's shoulder. He stayed all night with him and he can't be grateful enough for his presence.

After checking her vitals the doctor said that she'll be taking physical therapy after a week of discharge and the results will be upto Allah. Who knows if HE blesses her with the ability to walk or not.

It was her discharge day. Walking her towards the main gate of the house on her wheel chair Subhan was on cloud nine. He couldn't be more thankful to his Allah who blessed her life. And with HIS blessing she'll be on her feet again. It was his faith. His belief on his Allah.

"Welcome home bhai bhabhi" Zaviyar and Zoha shouted happily just when they entered the house.

Bibi jan kissed her forhead followed by her chachi who couldn't be more happier for her daughter.

She was in the hall with the whole family hearing them. And by "them" means Zaviyar Ahmed Shah who literally cannot shut his mouth at any occasion.

Subhan was in constant contact with Samra who was extremely worried for her cousin. Arsalan was behind the bars and he didn't even resisted his arrest. Her Nani and Mamu came one day at the hospital and left without meeting her. According to them they were ashamed to meet her eyes.

Well they should be.

"Acha bhae bas karo. Parishay ko aram karne do" Subhan said while holding her wheelchair and taking her towards their room.

"G g bilkul. Bhabhi aap aram karen aaj raat ko main aapke liye aapka favourite khana banaon gi." Zoha said smiling at her.

"Thankyou Zoha." She replied meekly returning her smile.

Closing the door behind them Subhan walked them towards their bed.

"Tell me if i am hurting you" She nodded at his words. Carefully he carried her in his arms and laid her down on the bed. Adjusting the pillow under her head he kissed her eyes smiling at her.

Parsihay watched her husband as he removed his shirt. Blushing at her husband's muscular rigid figure she kept staring at him as he opened his closet, taking out a black T shirt he wore it and then his hands went to his belt loops.

"Ye kya kar rahe hain aap?" She shrieked covering her eyes.

"Change kar raha hun begum" he replied innocently hiding his smirk.

"Tou bathroom main jake kariye. Ese hi kahen bhi shuru hojate hain. Zara bhi sharam nhi aate aapko" she kept on blabbing but stopped when she felt him lay down beside her.

Slowly peeking through her lashes she saw him smiling widely at her with his elbow propped.

"You can see. I have changed" Taking her hand away he kissed the back of them. He took out his phone from his pocket and send a messege to Zaviyar and then placed it on the side table.
The text:
"Tell Zoha to cook mutton karahi tonight"

For a while he kept looking at her face. He couldnot believe a week ago he was so scared of loosing her.

Placing his head on her chest he wrapped an arm around her waist carefully without hurting her wound.

Parishay placed her hand on his head running her finger through his hair.

"Mujhe chor kar mat jana" he mumbled in her neck. A tear escaped her eyes as she shook her head and kissed his forhead.

"You are stuck with me" she whispered.

Her eyes closing as drowsiness appeared. But she heard his reply which was muffled by his face hidden in her neck.

"Forever"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Happy reading
How was last chapter sweeties?
Subhan and Parishay's story is coming to an end and i am not crying you're crying.😷🙁

❤Epilogue will be published on Sunday.
《S》