Sehar-e-ishq《2》

🍁
Main bhatakta hua sa ek baadal hoon
Jo tere asmaan pe aake thehra hai

_______________________________________
She was wearing a purple frock with golden dupatta pinned over her head. Golden jewellery adorned her features and the body was as always dead.

"Ya Allah please save me" she sent a silent prayer to her God with another flicker of hope.

The stench of the dance room was suffocating her as she took her place on the raised platform. She felt so worthless standing there without her consent. Is this the life of someone who only hoped for good in people?

The man came inside the small room and asked to close the door behind them. Suhana glanced at her friend worriedly before closing it leaving them alone. He was not a boy but a man. A fairly older man. The dirty creepy smile that he gave her was enough to make her gag.

Clutching her frock properly she adjusted her veil for the tenth time properly so that he couldnot see her face. 

"Bohat khoobsurat ho tum" he said making her even uncomfortable then before.

"Please stay where you are" she asked him pleading would be the best way to describe her situation.

He raised his hands in surrender.
"I am not touching you. Not yet" hearing his threat coating statement she started the performance. All through the dance his dirty stray eyes kept glued to her lady parts more precisely her chest region.

Keeping the tears at bay she ended the routine and went to open the door. Only to find it locked. The panic that hit her was out of the world.

"SOMEBODY OPEN THE DOOR" without wasting another minute she shouted at the top of her lungs. She could feel a dark presence looming behing her.

"There is no need to rush slut"

A choked sob escaped her lips and she started to knock on the door more hardly breaking her bangles in return.

She would kill herself then let someone like him touch her. She vowed to be his and she will always stay his.

Faris and Arham have been wandering inside the bazaar for an hour now. He was tired as hell but his enthusiasm never died.
Standing outside a small vendor stall Arham cleared his throat and then continued.

"We have checked all the possible places except_"

"Except what? yaar tell me." He was practically begging now.

"A brothel is nearby" his voice held hesitation.

Faris's whole body shook with anger and pain. "No!" His voice boomed.

"We aren't going there. There is no way she is going to be there." At this time Faris was consoling himself rather than making a statement.

"Man i am just saying. Alot of girls are sold each year to the brothels. It won't harm to have a look"

Placing a hand on his forhead he leaned down by placing his hands on his knees. A stray tear betrayed his eyes and escaped the confinements.

He was tired. Tired of being away from her. He needed her so much. So much

"Nhi wahan nhi. Kahen aur dekhte hain" faris tried to reason with Arham.

"As you say yar." Arham sighed defeatedly.

"Ab kahan jain?" Arham asked him

"Ghar chalo" Arham stood there perplexed.

"Tum jao main chala jaon ga baad main".