Husn-e-Jaana《7》

jab tak meri ungliyaanterey baalon se kuch keh na leinjab tak teri lehar meinkhwahishein meri beh na lein♡"Haan meray paas tum raho jaane ki baat na karo"

terey baalon se kuch keh na lein
jab tak teri lehar mein
khwahishein meri beh na lein

"Haan meray paas tum raho jaane ki baat na karo"

______________________________________

The peaceful voice of Azan woke her up from another dreamless slumber. Sighing dreamily Guljaan turned around to look at the man who had her wrapped in his muscular arms. They were so close that she could easily hear him breath. The thumping of his heart soothed her mind as she placed her head on his naked chest and closed her eyes again.

Sikandar smiled sleepily at his little kitten who once again slept in his arms. Kissing her head softly he pulled back making her head rest on the pillow.

He smiled at his beautiful wife who looked even more beautiful to him everyday. On top of that his little seductress was only in his shirt earning a groan from him. Guljaan loved to wear his oversized Tshirts to sleep.

Doing his wudhu Sikandar prayed Fajar salah and made dua for their future together. The tears evident in his were speaking of the torments that they witnessed together. The horrible things she had went through her life.

Folding the prayer mat, he placed it on the drawer and walked towards her taking a seat beside her on the bed. Leaning down he placed his lips on her forhead savouring the feel of her near him.

Usually Guljaan is the one who wakes him up for salah but today she was having her periods due to which she was asleep till now. Running his fingers through her hair he smiled as she mumbled his name and then dozed off again.

They have come a long way and he was proud of the progress she was making. He felt guilty of making her open upto him and asking her to forget about her past when he himself knew that her past was not something easy to forget.

The room was dark. The only source of light coming inside the room was through the luminous rays of new moon glowing in the dark starry night. A rush of cold air swept pass her frail body as she tried to open her eyes but failed miserably.

A groan escaped her battered lips as she tried to lift herself. Laying down on the carpeted floor in the middle of his bedroom was nothing new to her but today it was intense.

Everything was intense, the beatings, the sexual intercourse, her cries, her beggings.

And eventually she stopped.

Her mind shut off

She was numb just waiting for her end to arrive. She had no idea why she was here?

She was a young girl with dreams which were all shattered now.

Hissing she held onto the edge of the bed and lifted her bruised body. Standing on her own legs felt foreign to her. Why can't men understand the simple meaning of consent?