Sehar-e-Ishq 《Last Chapter》

Faris was annoyed as he walked towards the narrow alley leading towards that girl's room.

A girl was standing outside the door of that room probably talking to the same girl, what was her name?

Right Roohi

The girl turned to look at him then at the girl inside and motioned something with her hands leaving them there alone.

Instead of walking inside the room he turned his head towards the open sky sending a silent prayer to his Allah.

"Ya Allah i know i am a sinner. I have done many bad deeds my whole life but please don't let this be one of my mistakes. Show me the right way. I am helpless" Ameen

A strong breeze entered the room, the curtains started to sway along with it followed by a thunderous roar of the sky. Roohi ran towards the window to close it but the wind was strong enough to challenge the little girl.

Faris entered the room and closed the door. Turning towards the girl he was shocked to witness a petite,small girl wearing a long white gown which covered her whole body perfectly. Her head wrapped in a scarf standing with her back towards him.

Roohi was busy in closing the windows when she heard the sound of the door closing.

Her heart ached and the pain intensified when her scarf fell from her head letting her waist length hair dance with the strong winds.

Tightening the knob of the window she glanced at her closed fist where she had hidden her freedom. The presence of a man in her room further provoked her to take the much needed step to protect her virtue.

Faris stood their transfixed at the beauty of this girl. Allah surely made her with extreme love. To avoid this awkward atmosphere he tried to speak something when the girl interrupted him.

"Aap yahan beth jaiye hum libas badal ke aate hain" her slight whisper was heard by him clearly. He wanted to stop her but without giving him a minute she walked inside the bathroom.

After closing and locking the door of the bathroom she slid down the wall and hid her face in her knees. Sobs escaped her lips as she opened her fist and looked at the bottle of pills that she had kept hidden from the beginning for this moment.

"I have promised myself to Faris. My heart,my body, my life belongs to him and i won't let anyone touch me other than him." Whispering to herself she opened the bottle.

Faris found this girl quite mysterious. She was different from the life of a whore. It means what Arham was saying about her was true. She is truly innocent. She didn't even saw him.

Faris waited for her to come out so that he can explain to her the real reason of his arrival here.

He looked around the room to find a prayer mat with tasbeeh on it. A quran was placed on the nightstand. He picked up the Quran and kissed the top of it. Placing it back on the nightstand his eyes fell on a brown journal. He knew it was wrong of him to envade her privacy but his curiosity peaked and he opened the journal.

A small white rose was placed between the pages. He turned the pages to find a collection of poetry.

This girl looks broken. The words felt so real to him like someone was addressing him. His thoughts went to his wife. The same way he thought she will confess her love to him. The same way she will share her feelings to him.

It all felt so real.

A thud sounded from the bathroom and he placed the journal back on the table. Worriedly he ran towards the bathroom and knocked on the door.