Milan《6》

After alot of convincing and appologies Parishay was right now in her Bibi Jan's room with her head on her lap and laying down on her bed

Bibi Jan kissed her youngest granddaughter.
"Ab tou nhi jain gi na aap hamein chor kar?"

She sit up and hugged her Dadi lovingly.
"Mujhe maaf karden Bibi Jan".."Main ab kahen nhi jaon gi".

Bibi Jan smiled and kissed her forhead.
"Tou kya khayal hai aapka aap donon ka bhi function karden hum Valima(reception) ki tarah"

"Jese aapki marzi" she shyly answered hiding her face in her Bibi Jan's lap.

Hafsa Nafees Shah always wanted Parishay to be wedded to Subhan. She was a splitting image of her mother but her activities were same as her father Azhar Shah.

Two years ago matter was never in her hands because her own granddaughter was in no stage of believing her. But now she wanted everything to go perfectly fine. Thanking Allah she started to plan for her eldest grandson's wedding too.

Wearing a beautiful Saree on her Bibi Jan's request she was ready to represent as Shah Haveli's badi bahu.

She helped Zoha in her room and made her sit on the bed which was beautifully decorated

"Tumhare liye kuch laon?" She asked her who shook her head.

"Nhi bhabhi main filhal to theek hun." She said in a low voice making her chuckle.

"Aage bhi theek hi raho gi. Hamara Zaviyar bohat pyaar karta hai tumse. Khush rakhe ga bohat. Acha main chalti hun. Pakka na kisi cheez ki zarorat to nhi hai?". Parishay confirmed.

"Pakka bhabhi. I am good" she reassured.

At the door she bumped into Zaviyar who was frantically running towards the door.

"Arey itni jaldi main kyun ho? Sab theek to hai" she teased him.

He sighed" abhi abhi apne doston se jan chura kar aya hun bhabhi Allah ka wasta hai mujhe meri begum dekhne den." He practically begged her.

"Ya Allah jao jao. Main kon hoti hun rokne wale. Magar suno" she stopped him right before he opened the door.

"G boliye"