Jan-e-Tamanna《Last Chapter》

Mohabbat rooth jae tou...
Ussey banhon main le lena
Bohat hi paas krke tum
Ussey jane nhi dena
Wo daman churaye tou
Ussey tum kasam de dena
Dilon ke mamlon main tou
khatain ho hi jate hain
Tum un khataon ko
Bahana mat bana lena
Mohabbat rooth jae tou
Ussey jaldi mana lena.

   محبت روٹھ جائے تو
  اسے بانہوں میں لے لینا
   بہت ہی پاس کر کے تم
  اسے جانے نہیں دینا
  وہ دامن چھڑائے تو
    اسے تم قسم دے دینا
    دلوں کے معاملوں میں تو
   خطائیں ہو ہی جاتی ہیں
    تم ان خطائوں کو
    بہانہ مت بنا لینا
   محبت روٹھ جائے تو
    اسے جلدی منا لینا

___________________________________________

"Zarmeenay hurry up" Murtaza called from the living room. Zarmeenay mumbled a weak 'coming' and held onto her saree.

She was so afraid of Sarees. Little Zarmeenay witnessed a girl tripping over her own saree at a wedding and from then she swore that she will never wear a saree.

Murtaza glanced at his watch for the third time now. He was waiting for her. Murtaza wanted to see her.

In her Saree
The one he gifted her

The sound of heels clicking on the stairs brought his attention and he turned around only to choke on his breath.

No no no
This is going to end up bad for him

This little seductress had no idea what she was doing to him

'Ohh Janan'

Closing his eyes tightly he gulped and then opened them again savoring the sight infront of him.

She was looking down shyly. Her small fist holding onto her Saree. Her silky hair covering the side of her face.  Just as she was descending the last step her only nightmare happened.

Her feet tripped over her saree and she shrieked. But before she could hit the ground a strong embrace held onto her.

Murtaza wrapped his arm around her waist and the other on her forearm. Her breathing increased as she looked up at him through her lashes. Murtaza gulped at their close proximity. His gaze softened at the flushed face of his angel.

Chuckling at her nervous expressions he pressed a small kiss on her forhead to ease her nervousness.

"Its okay Zari. I won't let you fall" his voice held a strong promise which was enough for her to relax.

For the first time in her life Zarmeenay let him do what he wanted.

Because she knew now that he was her husband. He won't ever harm her.

He had all the rights over her legally and religiously.

Moreover she trusted him now.

Taking her small hand in his he tightened his hold on it. Leading her towards their guests he introduced her to everyone.

Zarmeenay was already embarassed of their romantic moment infront of his guests but Murtaza's presence relaxed her.

A couple walked towards them holding a bouquet. The lady presented it to Zarmeenay who took it with a small smile.

"Murtaza you didn't inform us about this new company you started. Even me? I am so mad at you man" The man said to him earning a chuckle from Murtaza.