Milan《5》

She instantly calmed in his arms but the feeling of his lips grazing her neck made a shiver run down her spine

"Main w-o" she stammered at his question.
"Main wo kya?" He asked amused at his little wife. He had heard all her conversation when he entered the room but she was so engrossed in her conversation that she didn't notice him. He was not shocked to know how his baby was crying for him. He knew all along it was a misunderstanding that lead to all these distances. But not now.

He is going to keep her with him always. He is going to make her his forever.

He kissed her blusing cheeks and the girl just hid her face in his chest. Chuckling at her he kissed her head. Parishay had never heard him laughing. The voice was so melodious that she fell in love with him over and over again.

"Mujhe aapse kuch sawal karne hain" she asked suddenly sounding serious. He let go her and took a seat on the bed.
"Tou kariye"

Taking a seat on the couch. She took a deep breath then began"Mujhe meri Ammi ke baare main sab janna hai". "Unki death kese hui Subhan?" She asked sounding sad and hopeful.

"Parishay. Ye sab main tumhain is tarah nhi batana chah raha tha. Lekin tumne mujhe kabhi moka hi nhi dia".

She bowed down her head and nodded shamefully." I am really sorry for this"

"Parishay your mother went through a very traumatizing miscarriage. Taya abu and Tayi were so happy to bring a baby boy in this family. She fell into depression after this. Ammi took you with her and you lived with us for five months,you were just four at the time. I used to sleep with you everynight. We thought everything was going good untill one day when we were all going to meet Taya abu and tayi. But the sight we watched was so horrific." His eyes got teary at the mention of that day.

Standing up he held her arm and brought her to the bed. Making her sit infront of him he kissed her tears away.

"She hanged herself. Taya abu fell into coma watching his wife's body. He died two days later. Your mother's relatives blamed us for her death and took you from us. I never wanted you to go because i had nothing to say then. But now i won't let you go Pari. Tum meri jaan ho. I love you so much."

Parishay just needed all the confirmation from him. She was making this decision for herself. She was deciding her own fate this time. How can someone manipulate their own granddaughter?

Out of all the curiousities she only knew one thing that her husband was true. He was sincere. He was always the one for her and she broke him.

Placing her hands on his face she traced his eyes which closed at her touch.

"Main bohat sharminda hun"

"Aapse maafi mangti hun main. Mujhe maaf karden" she tried to touch his feet but he hurriedly grabbed her hands and kissed her palm.