All Of Me - Teuvo Teravainen

"No thanks, I think I've hit my limit" I shook my head at my brother Andrei, who was offering me another drink

"You ok?" He asked, pouring himself another.

"Yeah of course" I offered him a smile while my eyes scanned the room. "I'm just getting a bit tired that's all"

"Want me to take you home?" He asked me seriously.

"No, absolutely not. You're having so much fun and this is for your team, I can get an Uber home or something" I pulled out my phone.

"Are you kidding me?" He yanked the phone out of my hand a little too fast and his hand met the center of a certain males chest, the same male I had been scanning the room for just minutes before.

"Ouch" Teuvo joked, rubbing his chest.

"Sorry, Y/N was trying to order an Uber home. Please tell her that's a terrible idea." Andrei looked hopefully at Teuvo.

"That's a terrible idea" he chuckled softly. "I'm actually heading out, I can give you a ride home if you want?" His eyes fell on me.

Teuvo and I had always gotten along really well so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for him to offer to do something like that for me.

"That sounds great, thank you" I smiled at Teuvo. "Is that plan more suitable to your liking?" I joked looking at Andrei.

"Don't be such a jerk" he started with a shove to my side. "I have to make sure my sister is safe"

"Well Mr. overprotective brother, do you feel safe with Teu taking me home?" Both Teuvo and I waited patiently for his answer.

"Just make sure she gets home safe" Andrei smiled.

"Of course" Teuvo reassured as I moved to Andrei.

"You're such a good brother" I pinched his cheek gently in a joking manner as he pulled away, swatting at my hand.

"Yeah yeah, don't touch me" he laughed moving away. "But text me when you get home"

"Always do" I smiled, wrapping him in a hug before following Teuvo out to his car.

The drive consisted of catching up and small talk and before I knew it, we were at my house.

"What feels better than finally being home after a long day? I'm convinced nothing" I breathed and laughed as I took off my shoes and hung up my keys.

"I'll tell you what feels better, finally getting you all to myself" Teuvo wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

"What a great brother, placing this opportunity right into our laps" I giggled.

"Come on, like you didn't know how that was going to play out. That he wouldn't feel safe enough to let you take an Uber and that someone was going to suggest me taking you home" he chuckled softly.

"Worked didn't it?" I smiled softly.

"Like a charm baby" he pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek.

Teuvo and I had been secretly seeing each other for a short amount of time and while the rush of sneaking around was invigorating, it was stressful beyond belief.

"I've waited all night for this" I turned in his arms pulling him closer to me.

"Me too, it killed me not being able to do this all night" he placed a soft hand on my cheek and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"Teu, but we can't keep this up forever" I said sadly, pulling away from him.

"What do you mean?" He asked, concerned. "You want to end this?"

"No, the opposite actually. We can't keep sneaking around and hoping for moments together. It's frustrating and to be honest it's kind of upsetting" I rambled, suddenly feeling embarrassed and looking away.

"Baby" he started pulling my face up by the chin to look at him. "What are you saying?"

"I'm saying it's upsetting being with you without being able to be with you. I feel like I only get a small part of you, if I even get that sometimes" I took a deep breath. "It's just going to suck when you find your girl, that's all"

"My girl? Sweetheart, you're my girl" he took my hands in his.

"Not like that, I mean the one you decide to fully be with. The one you don't and won't hide, the girl that gets all of you"

"You have all of me, Y/N. I love you, I don't want this to be a secret thing, I thought you did. I'm sorry if I ever gave you any doubt about that" he took my face in his hands.

"You love me?" I looked up at him with wide eyes that were on the verge of tears.

"Yeah, I do" he smiled slightly. "I don't know how we got to this point where this thing between us is a secret, but I hate it. I want everyone to know you're mine" he tucked some loose hair behind my ear.

"This is all your fault" I choked back tears.

"What?" He breathed a laugh, searching my face for answers.

"You made me fall in love with you and it made everything so much more difficult" I joked as I watched a smile erupt on his face.

"Well don't forget, you made me fall in love with you too. Split the blame?"

"Deal. We're in this together" I smiled up at him.

"Together" he grinned, pulling me into a kiss. "You know what else we need to do together?" He asked before kissing my cheek quickly.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Tell your brother" he breathed a laugh, continuing a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Oh god, the thought of that makes my stomach hurt" I joked with a small laugh.

"Here, hold my hand" he took my hands in his and gripped slightly. "Everything will be ok" he gave me a reassuring smile.

"He'll just have to get over it if it's not" I giggled. "I finally have all of you, I'm not letting him ruin it" I broke one hand free to run it through his hair.

"Sweetheart, you've always had all of me. You just hadn't figured it out yet" he smiled widely as I pulled him into another long, slow kiss.

Requested by: 3barrelsforlife

Thanks for requesting! ❤️🤍🖤❤️🤍🖤