Game 7 - Auston Matthews

"Please take that off" Auston joked when he came into the room and saw my Bruins shirt

"Let me think...no" I joked walking past him to get some water.

"Come on, Y/N" Auston begged following behind me.

"It's ok Auston, I know it's not easy when your girlfriend is a fan of a better team" I smirked taking a sip of water.

"I wouldn't know about that" He started while taking the water from my hand "My girlfriend's a fan of a pretty crappy team" he tapped my nose before taking a sip of water and handing the bottle back. I scoffed and laughed lightly.

"Don't be mad babe, I'm sure with some practice your team might be great like the Bruins someday"

"I'm not mad, the Bruins suck you'll realize soon enough" He smirked.

"Suck?" I chuckled trying to hide my anger. "Now you're just trying to be mean"

"Did I hit a nerve?" He laughed.

"You can think that all you want we both know who the better team is" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah we do" He started moving closer to me. "The Leafs" he whispered in my ear softly. I turned away from him quickly.

"Not even close to true, at least the Bruins can win" I spat trying anything to win this argument. Auston just smirked at me. "What are you smirking at?!" I yelled in frustration.

"You're cute when you're mad"

"You think this is funny?" I raised my voice again.

"I think its adorable" he laughed making his way to me.

"We'll see if you think it's still funny when the Bruins beat the Leafs in game 7" I smirked when I saw his face drop.

"Now you're the one just trying to be mean, how can you say that?"

"Don't mess with me Auston"

"Y/N, it's hard enough to have to play the game but having my own girlfriend against me and the entire team makes it so much worse" he explained. Suddenly I felt bad.

"Hey, Auston, I'm sorry. You know you always have my support" I explained rubbing his arm.

"Even with cuddles?" He asked giving me his best puppy dog eyes.

"Even with cuddles" I explained planting myself on the couch and opening my arms. "Come here"

Auston sat down next to me and leaned against me nuzzling his head into my chest.

"You give the best cuddles" he smiled gripping me tighter.

"Tell me something I don't know Matthews" I lightly laughed.

"The Leafs will win game 7" he smirked picking his head up to look at me.

He looked at me like he assumed he had won. I thought it best to just keep him believing that. It made me chuckle, plus he was too cute.

Requested by: @_that_hockey_girl

Thanks for requesting ❤️