Absolutely - Johnny Gaudreau

I finished getting the snacks set for that night, noticing I happened to get a lot more snacks than normal

I finished getting the snacks set for that night, noticing I happened to get a lot more snacks than normal. I was nervous. Lately I had been growing strong feelings for my good friend Johnny and this would be the first time we actually spent time together alone in awhile.

I've always had a crush on him but that tumbled into some serious feelings very recently. I didn't know how to handle it, I didn't know what to do except I knew I couldn't tell him.

Every so often Johnny would come over to play some games, watch tv and talk. We called it our bumming day. We didn't have to go out, we didn't have to party, we were content with just spending time with each other in. Tonight had to be perfect.

I was in the kitchen putting the homemade pizza in the oven when I heard Johnny walk through the front door.

"Y/N, do you know there's a love letter on your front door?" Johnny asked his voice getting louder as he approached the kitchen.

"Huh?" I asked confused raising an eyebrow.

I took the paper from him and lightly smacked his shoulder with it when I realized what it was.

"This is from maintenance telling us they're going to check our smoke detectors next week, you goof" I laughed.

"I know but it's fun to watch you get all nervous" he laughed popping some fruit in his mouth.

I rolled my eyes at him as I finished closing the oven.

"What's in the oven?" He questioned me.

"I decided to make pizza instead of ordering pizza again" I smiled.

"After my heart I see?" I knew it was a joke but my heart skipped a beat and my mouth went dry when he said it.

"You wish, Gaudreau" I joked back taking the fruit he was just eating out of his hand and shoving some of it into my mouth.

"Hey I was eating that" he laughed.

"And now you're not" I chuckled with a mouth full of fruit.

"That's it," he started while getting off the stool he was sitting on. "You'll pay for that" he laughed starting to chase after me.

I ran as fast as I could but he caught up to me with ease.

"Give me the fruit" he laughed as he tried to grab my arms to pin me so he could get the fruit.

"Never!" I laughed harder pulling myself to the ground hoping it would be a chance to escape, I was wrong it just made it easier for him. He pinned me to the ground easily.

"Alright I've wrestled you to the ground, I've won the fruit fair and square" he explained holding out his hand.

I only had a little left so I pretended I was going to hand it over to him and instead put it into my mouth. Johnny gasped moving to start wrestling again as I tried to escape.

Before I knew it, I was on my back with Johnny on top of me and he managed to get both of my arms in each of his hands.

"I surrender, I surrender" I laugh, knowing I've been beat.

We sat staring at each other trying to catch our breath. The look on his face made it hard to catch my breath and made my heart rate accelerate.

Before I knew what was happening, with my arms still being held by Johnny's hands, he leaned down and captured my lips with his. I was confused at first but quickly kissed him back, cherishing the way his lips felt on mine. All too quickly he pulled away.

"Did...you just kiss me?" I asked still in shock.

"Yes. Did you just kiss me back?" He asked stunned.

"Yes. Can you kiss me again?" I asked hopeful.

"Absolutely" he quickly leaned down and kissed me gently. I pulled him to lay on top of me a little more comfortably. "I have waited so long to be able to do that" he breathed a laugh as he pulled away and looked at me seriously.

"I've wanted you to do that for so long" I said honestly, running my hands through his hair. "I'm glad you finally did"

"Me too, does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want now?" He laughed.

"Whenever you want" I smiled at him.

"Wow homemade pizza and a girlfriend, good night" he joked.

"Oh crap, the pizza" I half yelled pushing him off me so I could get up.

I got to the pizza just in time before it started burning. I was cutting the pizza when I felt arms wrap around me from behind.

"I could really get used to this" I smiled turning away from the pizza so I was facing him.

"Absolutely" he smiled pulling me to him for another kiss.

Requested by: --RUNAWAYS--

Thank you for requesting ❤️❤️❤️