Rules Part 2- Leon Draisaitl Ending

I knew I couldn't just sit in my kitchen, I knew I had to get up and do something about the situation at hand

I knew I couldn't just sit in my kitchen, I knew I had to get up and do something about the situation at hand. I stared at the rose on the counter for a good few minutes before collecting myself, grabbing my keys and heading out the door.

When I got in the car the first thing I knew I had to do was make a phone call. I connected my phone to the car and felt my nerves grow as the phone rang.

"Hello?" I heard Connor's voice.

"You might be right" I said quickly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you were probably right, it would ruin me"

"Y/N, what?"

"It would ruin me Connor, it already has. I broke the rules, I fell for you and it ruined me. I'm sorry"

Without waiting for a response, I disconnected. I took a deep breath to stop the tears that were forming in my eyes from falling.

After what felt like the longest drive ever, I hopped out of my car and almost ran to the door. I grew more and more anxious waiting for the door to open.

"Y/N?" Leon asked concerned. "Is everything ok? Here come in" he pulled me inside.

I instantly reached my arms around his neck and took a deep breath when I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"I just, I just wanted to see you" I breathed.

"Well I'm glad you're here, I always want to see you" he smiled at me. "Come sit down" he grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the living room.

I sat on the couch and relaxed at the comfort.

"You want some water or something?" He asked standing next to the arm rest of the couch.

"Water sounds great" I smiled up at him.

He leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss to my lips with a smile.

"Water it is" he turned to leave, coming back only a minute later with the water.

"Thank you" I smiled as he handed me the water bottle.

"Anything for you, love" he sat on the couch next to me. "Want to watch a movie or something?"

"You know" I started as I turned to him. "That sounds like a fantastic idea"

As he searched for a movie to watch I couldn't help but smile at him. I didn't even know when it had happened, but he stole my heart. I had fallen for Connor and it damn near broke my heart but Leon was the reason my heart stayed whole. He saved it and stole it all at the same time.

I was already pretty close to him on the couch but I scooted closer and slightly leaned against him. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me fully against him. I laid my head on his chest and let my arm rest across him.

"I'm glad you came over" I felt him kiss the top of my head.

"Me too" I gripped him a little tighter.

This is what I wanted. Everything with Connor had always been so complicated and I always ended up confused and hurt, but with Leon everything was simple. He wanted to be with me and I wanted to be with him. I could feel the love in his arms when he held me and I knew I was where I belonged.

Before I knew it Leon was shaking me awake.

"You fell asleep darling" he smiled at me.

"I'm so sorry" I responded rubbing my eyes and sitting up straighter.

"No need to apologize, I'd let you sleep on me forever" I smiled and lazily kissed his lips. "You can stay if you want"

"Stay? Like the night?" I asked.

"If you wanted to" he trailed off.

"That sounds nice" I smiled giving him a quick kiss.

"Let's go" he scooped me up bridal style and took me to the bedroom. "Here we are" he gently laid me in bed laying down next to me.

"Your beds so comfortable" I giggled stretching a little.

"Feel free to sleepover whenever you want" he grinned at me turning to face me and resting a hand on my stomach. "Goodnight beautiful" he reached over and kissed me gently.

"Goodnight handsome" I shifted to rest fully against him.

As I started drifting off to sleep wrapped in Leon's arms while he gently rubbed his thumb on my skin, I couldn't have been happier. I think some part of me knew I always belonged with Leon, but another part of me let myself get lost in Connor.

I was beyond happy I was with Leon, fully with him. No playing games, no rules.

For: razzledazzlecalista who wanted a part two and is a genius for having the idea of having an ending for each! 🧡💙🤍