• Chapter Three •

"How did you end up here?"

"I ran away from...someone."

"Your parents, guardians?"

She shook her head.

"A group. Well...an orphanage of some sort. They capture people like me and.."

Gellert saw Y/n flinch from the memories, visibly shrinking in fear. He didn't rush her to continue.

"They'd play sick games on us, sell us, drain our energy...anything that might cause us pain really."

"Do you remember the organization's name?"

She nods, hugging his jacket tighter around herself. He offered her a blanket earlier but she outright refused.

"The Legion."

He hummed in understanding, "Are there more like you?" Y/n nods again, "A bunch, but it's rare for them to escape."

"But you did."

"Only because...I killed someone.."

"Theres no shame in that, dear." Gellert comforted her, not sure why he said it. Y/n stared at him with grace in her eyes.

"...I never thought I'd actually find you master. I dreamed of it though."

Her cheeks flushed a light pink and she turned her attention to the fire. Grindlewald admired her fox-like appearance for a few minutes before asking another question.

"I have many followers, but none of them address me as master. Is there a particular reason you do?" He felt as if he already knew the answer but wanted Y/n to confirm his assumption.

She chewed her lip, her ears twitching a bit, "Well, my mother was a devout follower of your cause and she always told me about you. After she died I was going to look for you, but then the Legion took me in.."

Y/n sighed and glanced at the platinum haired man beside her, "I started to believe I'd stay in that hell for eternity. Me and other Kitsune already had magic but we couldn't harness it becuase of certain spells put on us. One day I broke the seal on mine and somehow my mothers memories reincarnated into my own."

"Since her loyalty to you ran so deeply it developed in me. She would have committed herself to you entirely but she had already bonded to my father. Which left me a strong connection to you instead. Part of it happened on my own accord, the other half was her."

She held onto the pendant on her neck, coming to the end of her story, "Gellert...it only took minutes for me to bond to you through memory. An alarming rate, I realize that now. Once it was revealed I had broken the seal they tortured me for longer than I care to remember...soon enough I snapped and killed one and managed to run."

",Your mother was a great woman I can see that clearly." Y/n nodded with a smile and Gellert went on, "By your own will do you wish to stay bonded to me?"

"Yes," She didn't pause to think about her answer.

Gellert gently reached for her chin, turning her face to his so their unique eyes met. "I take care of my children, dear one. I will commit myself to taking of you as well."

Her eyes joyously flashed and Y/n snuck into his chest, nuzzling her nose into his neck. A sign of affection from her, "I will do the same for you master."

That infamous half smile of his flashed but in the next second it was gone.

Y/n was an answer to a mass amount of the problems coming his way and Grindlewald was keen on using her to the fullest.

•••
You know what's hot? Two wizards who were so in love and committed to each other that they made a blood pact to never fight...💕