< Chapter Twelve >

Soft snow white ears rustled against Y/n's frizzled hair. Her tail twitched every so often as the girl slept. The man laying beside her watched the small movements she made, finding the quiet animal like purring she let out in her slumber comforting.

Gellert had no intention of sleeping in and had strictly repeated this to himself the entire time they made love. His resolve was beginning to crumple though, and every muffled breath Y/n took entranced him. He couldn't stop admiring the fragile creature curled up to him. She was incredibly feisty only hours ago, but now had the demeanor of a spoiled child.

Gellert attempted to glare at her peaceful face, but couldn't manage to hold onto his competent as she unconsciously nuzzled her head under his.

"It cant be helped," he spoke to himself, carefully shifting around so that Y/n laid on her side still cuddled up to him. Gellert knew too well that she was sensitive to his presence and if he attempted to leave she would wake up on high alert.

So, the almighty Grindlewald laid beside Y/n. Not attempting to wake her, not trying to slip away, and slowly starting to relax. He used this peaceful time to think.

And for once his thoughts weren't about ruling or equalizing the muggle and magical world.

He thought of Y/n instead, remembering the way she engulfed herself in passion the night before, and the enjoyable corruption she enjoyed because of him alone.

Grindlwald dropped his gaze to observe the sleeping Kitsune as her primrose lips parted and a gentle yawn poured from her throat. He smiled at the sight of her small fangs and the way her timid tongue swiped over them.

"You really are like a fox, my love..." he can't help but to press his lips onto her parted ones. Y/n sleepily responds to the intimate kiss, mewling at her master for more even though she's exhausted.

Her blue eyes flutter open locking into his mismatched stare. The drowsy demi-human flashes an adorable fanged smile while her ears rustle up.

"You're finally awake little fox."

She nods, lost in his eyes as he lifts a hand to scratch behind her ears. "Monring master," she greets him with a delightful whine, tilting her head into his touch for more petting.

Gellert chuckled, placing a trial of kisses from the tip of her nose to the top her head. Y/n's tail is swatting the covers excitedly, and her whines turn into lovely giggles.

He draws his hand back seconds later, gets out of bed, and starts to prepare for his day. The hybrid in his bed crawls onto her hands and knees, ears dropping in disappointment seeing her master leave. She'd have to get ready herself too, but she wanted more attention from Gellert.

"We have quite a long day ahead of us, my love. So wipe the frown off your face and get yourself ready." Grindlewald made himself clear, already dressed and nearly ready to go.

Y/n stubbornly kept still on the bed, and became rebellious. "Don't want to...master shouldn't either," she grumbled and curled back into the warm covers, hugging Gellerts pillow like it was actaully him.

The male sighed, watching as she peered up at him, her tail swishing in anticipation. "My love....do you intend to upset me this early?"

She shook her head, eyes going downcast with guilt. "No, I just want master-"

"If I am truly your master little one you should do as I ask, am I correct?" The wizard took slow steps over to the bed, staring down at the demi-human who whimpered in disagreement.

Grindlwald frightened her at times like this, but the yokai within her became excited and pleased whenever he asserted dominance.

"Am I correct?," he repeated himself, making his voice firmer which caused Y/n's insides to fill with butterflies.

"Yes, master...you're correct..."

He wasn't satisfied with her answer, "You'll look me in the eye when I ask you a question." She bit back an unexpected moan hearing him say that, but managed to obey his command.

She lifted her face and told him again, "Yes, master. You're correct."

"That's better," he praised her obedience, and finished up getting ready. Y/n shuffled from the bed right after Gelleet left to work in his private study.

Her body ached from the experience Grindlewald put her through only hours before dawn. He hadn't stopped making love to her until she passed out and couldnt move a finger.

It felt like heaven to her...and the pain she felt in her body while getting dressed was a definite reminder.

Y/n was done fixing herself in a few short minutes, but this left her with nothing to do. She sat near one of the large arched windows, a random book in hand to preoccupy her time until Gellert sent for her.

She read, hummed, and thought of random things that crossed her mind from time to time. That's when something struck her. A heavy feeling of remorse and embarrassment.

The emotions got her on her feet instantaneously and she muttered to herself while rushing out of Grindlewald's room.

"I have to apologize to Queenie...and Ms.Vinda..."

*****

I have driving lessons today...why am I still up lmao? OH AND I JUST APPLIED TO SOME COLLEGES TODAY AND IM SO EXCITED TO APPLY FOR MORE...wish me luck guys!

Also...

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. I just wanna sneak up behind him and give him neck kisses and play with his fluffy hairrrrr♡♡♡♡

 I just wanna sneak up behind him and give him neck kisses and play with his fluffy hairrrrr♡♡♡♡