• Chapter Five •

"Do not show fear.."

Get up.

"They will consume you.."

Get. Up.

"Prove yourself to me.."

GET UP!

Instantaneously my body lifted from the cold stone floor. My opponent marveled at such a fast recovery.

Even after such a rough battle my stamina remained and my determination to earn my place next to Gellert grew.

I hadn't ever used my power to this capacity. I hadn't used it for much of my life in the first place but now that I'm up against danger my instincts took over.

I could sense Gellert watching from afar. I knew this was all a test to see if my kind would be useful for the Greater Good and I sincerely wished he saw more in me than that.

I kept from hoping for a better motive from him. He is one of the most powerful wizards walking this earth and. since I was bound to him anything would suffice my servitude.

"Do you plan to waste more time girl, or shall i end you for good?" The cocky bastard taunted me as i glared at him. I said nothing back, calculating quietly to catch all of his weak points.

I hadn't shown my Kitsune form yet and he still believed i was some ordinary sorceress.

Up until now I had been holding back but the attitude of this man pressed me the wrong way.

He growled seeing I wasn't going to lunge to attack or cast a spell. I was simply waiting for him to act irrationally and he did exactly that.

Charging at me full force with a striking spell ready to direct my way. The instant he came close enough my eyes flashed their unnatural color, startling him as I ripped his arm off in one touch.

He screamed bloody murder but I didn't cease my advance, wrapping a hand around his scruffy throat and holding him overhead.

Blood poured from the wound I made and I smiled seeing the flicker of terror crossing his face as he stared down at me.

"Please do forgive me for being rude and not answering you earlier! I was just thinking of the best way to kill you is all!" My cherry disposition caused him to twitch in fear but I ignored his pain.

I dropped him from my hold, deciding to end him with a bit of my own magic. Kitsune had no need to possess a wand to cast spells and when practiced we could conjour up multiple in seconds

My best arts were fire, blood, and illusions. I gifted my enemy with the first choice, finding it suitable for his temper and pride.

He began to crawl away from me, yelling for help as I followed him. He gave up trying to get away and I smirked, revealing my fox features as he toppled to his back.

"I really wish we could have gotten a long better but master says it's best if you die now."

I looked towards the direction of where Gellerts presence was the strongest and he finally showed himself. He nodded in confirmation and I gazed back down at the trembling man.

"Good bye now.." purple flames erupted over his entire body, his defeaning screams of pain filled the empty area as I skipped over to Grindlewald.

He looked pleased at my success and he even scratched behind my ears. It felt so nice that I was sad when he stopped.

"You're a clever little fox."

•••

Y/n isn't a fool, don't forget that. If I'm being honest theres a twist to a Kitsune's loyalty...you'll have to wait until the nxt chapter to find that out.

Like, Share, and Comment please ♡