• Chapter Six •

"Gellert?," I called to him from across the room. Perched on the firplace's mantle, letting my tail and feet warm up from being out all day in the cold.

After my little mission Gellert took me along with him to run a few errands. By 'errands' I mean recruitments. Seeing his wit and charming behavior in action was a wonderful sight. Sometimes the people would try to resist and Gellert would only say a few more words. In the next second they were giving into him as if he had just told them about the entire universe.

He was so kind but inhumanely ruthless.

I liked that but I kept in mind that I'd have to keep some sort of boundary emotionally. That would be hard because of the influence he had over my mother. I refused to think more on it now.

"Gellert," I said his name again, sweetening my tone just a hint. The platinum haired male drew his head up, looking directly at me with his mismatched eyes.

"What is it?" He monotonously responded, clearly deep in his own thoughts. I tilted my head to the side, tail swishing back in forth as I considered what to say next.

I wanted his attention. I always did and I couldn't really help that feeling.

He repeated himself a little more seriously, "Love, what is it that you want?" I blinked twice, slipping off the mantle and smoothly landing my feet on the floor.

I walked over to his desk and he watched my every move. Once close enough I sat on a corner of his desk, not taking up too much space either.

"Do you intend to use me as a tool to complete your goal?" The question came right out and more blunt than I intended it to. Gellert said nothing at first, but sighed in compliance when I leaned closer to his face.

"Yes." He answers and my heart drops a notch. I don't let it show and ask my next question, "Am I at least important to you Gellert?" He stiffened again then occupied himself with writing like before.

"Yes, you are." Another short reply. It made me happier but I wasn't satisfied. My eyes flared lilac as I came to a conclusion inwardly. "Gellert?," my voice barely a whisper in the quiet room. Gellert hummed as an answer but didn't look at me.

At this point a normal girl would storm off or pout since the man she wants is clearly ignoring her on purpose. I'm not normal and the inhuman part of me was slowly creeping up without my consent.

I'm a young Kitsune -if that makes any sense. This means I have my powers and have mastered some. When it pertains to my urges and intentional transformations I can't control it all the way. I'll act on a strong emotion, or motive and struggle to behave.

My body drifted closer to Gellert. Pricks of heat rising on my skin as his scent got stronger. I was only an inch away from his cheek. He didn't budge or flinch. No sudden movement except a slow turn of his head.

"Whatever you're up to love I suggest you consider the outcomes." His voice had dropped several octaves and I could here the subtle growling in his chest.

I giggled sensing the contempt he had for me being so mischievous even though I hadn't done one thing. I nuzzled my nose into Gellerts warm cheek, moving down with parted lips to his jaw and neck. My tongue flicked in and out over every place I kissed.

I wasn't the type to be rough, especially with a master like Gellert. I took my time, marking every spot that made him react. Very carefully my hands went to touch him, keeping pace with timing of my lips touching his skin.

One spot in particular affected Gellert directly and I nipped at it with my fangs, bruising the area while dipping onto his lap.

He didn't push me off and I was certian he was going to when he put his hands on each side of my hips. I pulled back from his neck, ready to crawl away if that was his intention but Gellert forced me to stay still.