Chapter 6

Edwin

As I was going to work in the morning, I told myself that I should be friendlier to Mia, because like me, she was not responsible for this damn situation. I realized that I had been hostile and aggressive towards her from the beginning, but that also didn't mean that I had planned to kneel right in front of her and ask her for forgiveness. This is by no means the case.

So when I left the bedroom shortly after seven in the morning, I tried to be as quiet as possible so as not to wake Miu. But as soon as I opened the door, my plan failed to the fullest. A wide grin cut through my face, and my seriousness and seriousness remained somewhere behind the bedroom door.

I blinked twice to make sure that what I had just seen in front of me was not just an image of my overworked brain, but was not. I was really looking at the adorable and breathtaking Mia with the dilated pupils. My chest immediately tightened so tightly that my ribs ached.

I enjoyed looking at the sleeping Mia. Maybe too much, but with her eyes closed, she was completely different. Calm, innocent, until I couldn't understand where so much anger was coming from such a beautiful woman.

She lay sprawled on the floor beside the couch, covered only by a thin blanket. I stopped just a short distance from her and folded my arms. I just couldn't just walk past her and go to work. It was the perfect opportunity to dig into it and improve this day. Immediately, all my well-intentioned resolutions went sideways. In fact, the phrase be nicer didn't even come to mind. While she was still asleep, I tickled her shoe with her shoe sticking out from under the blanket.

"Did you sleep on the ground?" I asked her, both amused and surprised. She sat up sleepily and frightened and blinked at the light. She looked a little out and disoriented. She was simply to make love. She stared at me blankly for a moment, realizing that I was still waiting for her answer.

"No, on the carpet," she finally said in a slightly hoarse voice that sounded pleasant to me anyway.

I smiled from ear to ear, and since I really didn't want to spoil her mood today, I just jokingly asked, "And for what?"

"Do you really want to know?" She looked at me with her sleepy look and craned her neck.

„Sure," I couldn't get rid of it.

"Because the couch is made of leather," she said, rising to her feet.

"I noticed that on the first day." I raised my eyebrows slightly because I didn't understand where she was going.

"I slept in shorts," she shrugged, pointing to her bare feet.

"They've had their good years," I said, digging into her myself. I had no idea why I had a constant urge to pull on her. Maybe because she let me do it herself, and maybe because when she was angry, she was incredibly sexy.

"You're a jerk," she said through gritted teeth.

"You repeat yourself often."

"Because you can't remember," she said.

I burst out laughing because I found her irritation incredibly ridiculous. Probably not Mii, because she started to blush.

"Certainly, repetition is the mother of wisdom. But to the point. "I walked closer to her." What do this couch and your bare thighs have to do with it? "

Once more I glanced at her, and I had to say that despite the poor condition of the shorts, her legs were showy. But it was strange to me that I didn't notice it when she was running around the apartment dressed only in my shorts. But I also suspected that if I had not tried to avoid her company at all costs, I would not have missed this finding one hundred percent.