1 - The Saviour

Flashback

Many years ago, a man was riding across a desert on a horse as he was being chased by a man on a flying carpet, who was shooting red lightning bolts at him. The man on the horse made it up to a small house in the middle of the desert.

"Helo! He's coming, my prince! He's coming! We need your help!" The man said.

Inside the house, there was a man hunched over in a cloak as the man on the horse ran in. A blonde girl was knelt over the man that was hunched out.

"Please, sir. Our kingdom is in great danger. We need the Saviour," The man said.

The hunched-over man's hand was shaking and the girl looked at the other man, "I'm sorry. He's not seeing anyone today," She said.

"What's wrong with him?" The man asked.

A gust of wind hit him and he moved away from the entrance as the other man on the magic carpet, holding a snake staff entered.

"Jafar... Please! No!" He said.

Jafar used his snake staff to magically choked the man and he turned into dust, "Pathetic. The great Saviour... Hiding. This is a sad day, indeed," Jafar said.

The girl stepped in front of the Saviour, "Please... Don't hurt him," She said.

Jafar waved his hand and sent the girl flying to a wall, knocking her unconscious, "I heard, but I had to come see for myself. Look at the great Aladdin now. And to think you could have escaped this fate," Jafar said.

Aladdin turned around and looked up at Jafar, "You're gonna kill me... Just get it over with," Aladdin said.

 Just get it over with," Aladdin said

"No, not a chance. I want to savour this. Do you remember when we first met? You were nothing but a common thief. But you had honour. Despite what you did to me. The irony's delicious. It took becoming a hero for you to completely come apart. But that's what always happens to Saviours, isn't it? It's the fate of Saviours. You give and give... And give... And for what? They pick the fruit, they cut the branches, and all that's left is this... Shaky stump. That's why you never, ever hear these words about a Saviour. 'They lived happily ever after'," Jafar chuckled, "Do take care, Aladin," Jafar said and walked away.

 'They lived happily ever after'," Jafar chuckled, "Do take care, Aladin," Jafar said and walked away