13 - Heartless

It was late at night, both Mary Margaret and David were asleep in their bed, while Mary Margaret she dreamt that she was in a forest with the Evil Queen.

"Did I wake you? And you're so peaceful when you sleep. In fact, sleeping Snow is my favourite Snow," The Evil Queen said.

"Then what do you want?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Do you remember your 15th birthday?" Mary Margaret looked at her confused, "You wanted a pony, your father bought one. A miniature horse, really, tiny as a dog and he had a trainer work with it for half a year and when you went to it, it did as it had been trained and bowed its head. Another loyal subject eager to honour you, oh, I've never seen such delight as I did on your face when that tiny horse bowed to you. This is my perfect day, you said. Your father always made sure you got what you wanted, plus a little bit more. Well, now I want what I've always wanted, your heart in my hand," The Evil Queen said.

 Well, now I want what I've always wanted, your heart in my hand," The Evil Queen said

"And since your husband has half your heart, I get that, too. You see, that's a little bit more that'll make today my perfect day," The Evil Queen said.

"Regina put a protection spell on both of us the moment you rolled into town, you can't take them," Mary Margaret said.

"Oh, did I say I would take them? No, I said you would hand them over... Willingly," The Evil Queen held up a bottle of a cloudy liquid, "And this is how I know it will happen," The Evil Queen as she handed the bottle to Mary Margaret.

"What is this?" Mary Margaret asked.

"What do you think? Something terrible. You have 12 hours to figure it out and follow your conscience or the whole town gets a taste of it and it will be their last taste of anything," The Evil Queen said and disappeared in purple smoke.

Mary Margaret looked at the bottle and around her hurriedly, she had no idea what the liquid would do.

The next morning, the Evil Queen walked into the kitchen of Zelena's farmhouse, Zelena was sat at the table with her baby and noticed the chipper expression on her evil sister's face