28 - Page 23

At Amy and Killian's house, Killian and Neal were inside, sat by the fireplace, Killian was looking at a dreamcatcher showing his memories of killing Robert and he prepared to burn it.

"You seriously want to do this?" Neal asked.

"I can't tell her, mate, not now, not with your engagement," Killian said.

Alana, Amy and Emma walked in, "Okay, you two what..." Alana began to say, Neal and Killian looked at her and stood up and she saw the dreamcatcher in Killian's hands, she noticed the images, "It was you," Alana said.

Killian walked over to her, "Alana, let me explain," Killian said.

"No, it seems very clear to me," Alana said.

"I swear to you and Emma, I wanted to tell you both," Killian said.

"I did too," Neal said and walked to them.

"You knew? How long?" Emma asked.

"A few days..." Neal sighed, "I tried to tell you to meet Hook, and tell you myself so you were ready to talk to him. But then you found that ring, and I just couldn't bear to ruin that happiness," Neal said.

"You both hid this from me? Me? How could you two do this?" Alana asked.

Emma and Amy looked at each other, "We've been asking ourselves the same question, and all I can say is that I was a broken man for a very long time, and I did horrendous things," Killian said

"I'm not talking about that," She took the dreamcatcher, "I'm talking about this, you killed my grandfather, big whoop, never knew him, still don't, and no one told me about him, so move away from that issue for the time being," Alana said.

"Alana?" Emma said.

"For the time being," Alana repeated and exhaled sharply then looked at Killian, "You were about to burn your own memories. Why would you do that?" Alana asked.

"Because I was ashamed, Alana, and scared of losing you and I couldn't face it," Killian said.

Alana looked at Neal, "And you? Since you know this secret, were you gonna do the same?" Alana asked.