19 - Wish You Were Here

Storybrooke...

It's late at night, Alana, Neal, Killian, Emma and Regina were on their way to the vault to understood the sword that they found in the pawnshop.

"Do you really think you've got something in your vault that can destroy it?" Neal asked as he pushed the pram with the sleeping twins inside.

"We don't want to destroy it. We want to understand it," Regina said.

"It's fated to kill them," Neal said.

"Correction, the hooded figure who uses it is fated to kill her," Regina said.

"She's right... We need to figure out who that is," Emma said.

"And then we can worry about destroying things," Regina said.

They found the Evil Queen at Robin's grave, "Bloody hell," Killian said.

"Get away from him!" Regina shouted.

"Uh, don't worry, I'm not here to desecrate Robin's final resting place. I loved him, too, you know," The Evil Queen chuckled, "Loved. Past tense. Losing Robin Hood was the best thing that ever happened to us. It pushed you to liberate me, to free me from the prison of your self-loathing, to make me the best version of us," The Evil Queen said.

"Regina, don't let her get to you," Emma said.

"It's too late," Regina said and made a fireball appear in her hand.

The Evil Queen chuckled, "What are you gonna do? Throw a fireball at yourself?" She made the fireball disappear out of Regina's hand, "The only way to hurt me is to hurt you, which is why your friends won't be able to stop me. See? Love is weakness," She looked at Emma, "Say hi to Sleeping Beauty... Or is it Sleeping Daddy?" The Evil Queen said.

Emma charged towards the Evil Queen with the sword, "Emma, no!" Alana yelled and Emma slashed at the Queen and cut her cheek.

Both the Evil Queen and Regina touched their faces but only the Queen had the cut on her face.

Emma gasped and turned to Regina, "Are you...?" Emma said worriedly.

"I'm... Fine," Regina said.

The Evil Queen tried to heal the cut with her magic but nothing happened, then the Evil Queen disappeared in smoke before Emma could stab her.

"We can kill her," Emma said.

"Emma what she said..." Regina said.

"I know," Emma said.

The Evil Queen appeared back to her car in Storybrooke and Mr Gold approached her, "Thinking of going for a drive?" He said.

"Rumpel, I'm in no mood," The Evil Queen said.