35 - Where Bluebirds Fly

The same night, Alana and Neal walked into their home with the twins, Alana locked the door behind them, "Alana," She looked at Neal and smiled softly, "The Black Fairy... She-," Neal began to say.

"Tonight, just one night... No talk about our crazy family but the small one in this house... Please? I don't want to hurt your brother or your grandmother as much as you don't want me to," Alana said.

"Okay," Neal said and nodded.

Neal and Alana walked upstairs and got the twins ready for bed, and Neal turned on the baby monitor as Alana walked to the door, Neal followed her and they walked into their bedroom.

Neal looked at his phone, "So many missed calls... All from you," Neal said.

"Well, I didn't know where you were and Amy couldn't track you or Hook... I didn't know what to do," Alana said.

Neal put his phone down and walked to her, "I didn't mean to worry you," He placed his hands on her waist, "I promised I would never leave you, and I won't... Not now, not ever," Neal said.

Alana placed her hands on his shoulders, "I've missed you," She said.

"I've missed you too," Neal said and they kissed passionately, Neal removed her jacket and threw it across the room as they fell back onto the bed.

"Henry's at Regina's right?" Neal asked as he pulled away briefly.

"Yeah," Alana said a little breathlessly before Neal pressed his lips against hers and they moved their lips together in sync, Neal kissed from her lips, to her cheek and to her neck as she tilted her head back and gasped a little.

"Neal..." Alana whispered.

Neal smiled at her and kissed her cheek softly then they started to pull away at each other's clothing dropping them on the ground.

They heard talking downstairs and pulled apart, "Who has a key?" Neal asked.

"Err... Henry?" Alana said and their eyes widened instantly as they looked at each other and Neal quickly got up, throwing his shirt to Alana and she quickly slipped it on.