15 - I'll Be Your Mirror

Storybrooke...

It was late at night, at the Charming loft, Mary Margaret sat beside's David's sleeping body as she held his hand.

"Hey, Charming. Remember when I said I wanted things back to normal? Well, look at us now. Maybe this is our normal," Mary Margaret said.

In the next room, the Jones's family, Neal, Alana, Henry, Emma and Regina were stood together.

Regina looked at Mary Margaret and David sadly, "This is all my fault, I can't let them suffer for it," Regina said.

Regina began walking to the front door but Alana and Emma blocked her path, "Regina, where the hell are you going?" Emma asked.

"To stop the queen, I can hurt her. I'm the only one who can hurt her, anything that happens to me will happen to her," Regina said.

"No, we're not letting you sacrifice yourself," Emma said.

"Well, I'm not asking for permission," Regina said.

"Did you forget what's about to happen to us? We have a death sentence," Emma said.

"But you both can fight that future, I know you. You will fight it," Regina said.

"But that doesn't mean we will win and the only thing that makes that bearable is knowing that Henry will still have you. We can't be there, so you have to be, you know I'm right," Alana said.

"We have to find another way to defeat her," Emma said.

Mary Margaret walked into the room, "That's enough despair for one day, I'm going to wake him up. If you would please give this to him," Mary Margaret said as she handed the note to Henry.

Henry took the note, "Of course," He said.

Mary Margaret walked over to David and sat next to him on the bed as she was about to kiss him, she hesitated and looked at the mirror in their room.

"Are you okay?" Neal asked.

"No... She's watching us," Mary Margaret said and got off the bed, grabbed a candlestick then threw it at the mirror, shattering it.

In the forest, the Evil Queen was holding a mirror and she smirked when Mary Margaret's mirror shattered.

David and Mary Margaret go about their new lives, making breakfast for each other and leaving notes. David finished making Mary Margaret breakfast, he looked at the note that she had left him, "We'll beat this."

"