20 - Wish You Were Here

Wish Realm...

Regina appeared in some dungeons and she heard laughter coming from prison, "No," Regina said as she walked towards the prison to see Rumpelstiltskin in a cell.

Rumpelstiltskin laughed mischievously, "There you are. Come to see old Rumpel, have you? Who are you? Come closer," He said, Regina stepped closer, Rumpelstiltskin jumped out and grabbed onto the bars, "You! The Queen! The apprentice is back! Back to see the old master! Back again, back again!" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Please, I need your help," Regina said.

"Why would I help you, my greatest student and failure? My dark curse, my most precious of curses, you failed me," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"That wasn't me, you see, I'm... I'm not the Evil Queen in this reality... Which isn't even a reality. It's all... Well, it's all fake, you're fake," Regina said.

"Now, I'm intrigued," Rumpelstilskin said.

"This world was created by a wish to trap Emma and Alana," Regina said.

"Emma? Alana?... The Saviours! Oh, perhaps I can help you, after all! For a price," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Regina chuckled, "A deal? You're not even real," She said.

"Well, no one knows more about Saviours than I. All I need in return is one teeny, tiny, little thing... My freedom," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"No, it's not worth it. The world is better off with you behind bars," Regina said.

"But you said this world isn't real. What's the harm of letting a not-real me out of a not-real prison into a not-real world, hmm?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

"You actually have a point, but I know better than to take one of your deals in any realm," Regina said as she started to walk away.

"Do you know why Emma and Alana became the Saviour in the first place? You," Regina turned back to them, "Yes! You. Every Saviour needs a villain, the Evil Queen, but the real Queen, not this snivelling, pathetic, diluted creature I see before me. A real Queen of power and purpose one that I knew one that can remind Emma that the world needs a Saviours will be reborn!" Rumpelstiltskin chuckled as he rattled the bars in his cell, "A-About these bars, no?" Rumpelstiltskin said.

Regina chuckled, "Sorry, we're just old friends talking, we haven't made a deal, remember?" Regina said.

"Oh, I'm well aware, old friend," He chuckled, "Um, but you, you, you may know a way to wake Emma and Alana up, but you don't know a way back to... What do you call it... Uh, Storybrooke," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"How do you know that name?" Regina asked.

Rumpelstiltskin laughed, "That matters not, what does matter is... I can find you a magic bean," Rumpelstiltskin said.

"Where?"Regina asked.

"That will cost you," Rumpelstiltskin said.

Regina waved her hand and the door opened to Rumpelstiltskin cell, he stepped out, "At last!" He inhaled deeply, "It smells just as dank outside, I think I need some fresh air," Rumpelstiltskin said.