44 - The Final Battle: Part 2

Storybrooke...

Emma and Alana walked into the Mayor's Office, Alana held the Charming sword as Emma was ready with her gun, but they saw no sign of Fiona.

Meanwhile, at the pawnshop, Mr Gold returned to find Fiona there.

"Ah. Hello, Mr Gold, I was just here to pick up my watch," Fiona said.

"No, you weren't Mother," Mr Gold said.

"Of course. You know, I only separated you from Belle for your own good," Fiona said.

"My wife," Mr Gold said.

"And a terrible one. She would convince you to go against your dark instincts. I couldn't let that happen and once the Final Battle is won, the curse on Belle, Neal and Gideon will be lifted and I will have unchecked powers. Not even the laws of magic will apply. I can make them love you without you having to give up being the Dark One. Don't you realise? You too can finally have it all," Fiona said.

"No, I can't. I won't trust you. All you care about is yourself," Mr Gold said.

"I care about you! Always have! And I worked tirelessly to reunite us! And now we can be a family again and not just Neal and Gideon," Fiona said.

"What do you mean by that?" Mr Gold asked.

"With my new powers, I can bring back the dead. Like Delphinia's family. And she will finally have a family who truly loves her," Fiona said, unaware that Amy was in the back listening.

"Your magic will really allow us to have it all?" Mr Gold said.

"Without a doubt," Fiona and as she hugged them.

"There's just one problem. I already have everything I've ever wanted," Amy stepped out of the backroom and threw the wand to him and he caught it, "Thank you, my dear," Fiona gasped as Mr Gold held the wand and placed it to her throat, "And mother, all magic comes with a price, and I'm no longer willing to pay it. You will not be winning any battle. And you are gonna suffer for what you did to my family," Mr Gold said and he used the wand to bring his mother to her knees.

Fiona looked up at Mr Gold, "You aren't a Saviour, you can't protect your children," Fiona said.

"Papa, you can do this!" Amy said.

"You may think that you can stop me, but that doesn't mean the Final Battle is over. After all, I'm not the one who's going to kill the Saviours. That's what I learned from the runes. Darkness can't snuff out the light. It's not strong enough. Only light can snuff out the light," Fiona said.

"Gideon. You have his heart," Mr Gold said.

"Yes. And I commanded him to kill the Saviours. Not even my death can stop that. In fact, I suspect it would ensure it," Fiona said.

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Mr Gold and he waved the wand and use it to turn Fiona into dust, killing her.