42 - The Final Battle: Part 1

Storybrooke...

Alana was shown into the reception area where Neal was waiting for her with a pram. Alana smiled at him as he stood up, she walked over to him and they hugged.

"Oh, Neal..." Alana whispered.

"Hi," Neal said with a smile.

"How are they?" Alana asked as she turned to the babies.

"Missing their mom," Neal said.

"She misses them too," Alana looked at him, "Can I wish for today never to end?" Alana asked.

Neal smiled, "I hope you mean figuratively speaking," Neal said.

"Yes, I do... I'm getting better, I promise," Alana said.

"If I didn't leave you... You might not have needed to fill that hole with all this nonsense," Neal said.

"Hey, hey... I'm okay, Amy wouldn't have agreed to these days outs if I wasn't progressing," Alana said.

"True," Neal said.

"So... What's on today's agenda?" Alana asked.

"Well," They walked out of the mental hospital, Alana pushed the pram happily, "I spoke with Miss Collins and she agreed... Behind the mayor's back, of course," Neal said.

"That's not changed," Alana said and chuckled.

"Yeah," He chuckled, "That... Because of how much you are progressing... You a full twenty-four... Meaning, this time tomorrow, Dr Collins and I will discuss how you were and depending on how you've been... You get to leave that place, for good, the twins are too young to be separated from you and we believe being with Alisa and Asher from the beginning will help you become the woman you were," Neal said.

"What? Seriously?" Alana looked at him in shock and he nodded, "And Emma?" Alana asked.

"Dr Hopper is working with Emma a little differently, but Dr Collins has said if she can get you out, she will assess Emma with Dr Hopper if she's progressing like you... Then she, too, will also be allowed to leave," Neal said.

"That's great!" Alana said.

"Come on, I want to show you something," Neal said.

Enchanted Forest...

Back in Jefferson's Hat, Regina and the others go and find the refugees from the remaining realms waiting there.

"I saw someone from Arendelle just now. They still had snow on their shoulders," Regina said.

"What? How far is this nightmare spreading?" Zelena asked.

"Far," They turned to see Jasmine, Aladdin, Dylan and Shakila stood there.

"It hit Agrabah, whatever it is," Aladdin said.

"We barely got our people out, what's going on?" Jasmine asked.

"She's attacking Emma's and Alana's belief. The more they lose faith, the realms of story fade away," David said.

"We need to get back there and stop all this," Regina said.

"What about the portal we just came through, the hat?" Dylan suggested.

"It can't make a passage to a land without magic. We need something else," Zelena said.

"I can help... I'm still known as a Saviour, and I still have my magic, unlike my brother," Shakila said.

 I'm still known as a Saviour, and I still have my magic, unlike my brother," Shakila said