Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Quinn POV

Liam was practically dragging me to the car from the restaurant. We quickly passed through the arcade into the lobby where we'd bought our passes. The lady at the front desk called out, "Have a good-" but we were out the door before she finished her sentence.

My body felt like it was on fire. I'd never kissed anyone like that before. The only kisses I've had have obviously been with Liam and he's held back I guess. He says he's never kissed anyone before but he's definitely got some skills.

We made it to his car and we both got in quickly. I buckled my seatbelt and a few seconds later we were on the road headed back to the pack house. The tension in the car was intense. Liam wasn't saying anything but he had one hand on my thigh almost like he was making sure I wasn't going anywhere.

I was grateful for the silence because it gave me time to process what had just happened. He kissed me in public. Over a table. And it was hot. That kiss made my body feel things I have never felt before. I was already addicted to that feeling. I want more.

We made it back to the pack house in record time. Liam pulled into the gravel drive and threw the car in park. One of his guards was already waiting there to take the keys from him. He really is eager to get back.

I pulled myself from the front seat and he grabbed my hand again, this time dragging me towards the front door. When we got to the door, he opened it but didn't let go of my hand. I struggled a bit to pull it away in case anyone would see us but he briefly turned his head and gave me a look, telling me not to fight him. I stopped fighting immediately.

There were quite a few people around and they were all staring at us with wide eyes. Some gave me a pitying look. Maybe they thought I'd done something wrong. Some of the girls in the room looked at me with jealousy and rage. They wanted to be the one with the prince. The rest just looked confused. I was mortified. I'm not used to this kind of attention even if it's only for the few seconds it takes to get from the front door to the stairs.

Finally we reached the stairs and although I could feel the stares on my back, I no longer had to look at them anymore. We reached the landing and he pulled me to the right.

"Your room or mine?" he asked without looking back at me.

"Um, yours," I said quickly.

He nodded and pulled me past my door to the room where he was staying. He opened the door and ushered me in first. Once we were both in the room, I heard the door shut and the lock was clicked in place. We were alone.

I'm not sure what sexual tension feels like but I'm pretty sure the room is full of it right now. We both wanted each other but didn't know what to do about it. This was new territory to both of us.

I was still facing the back wall of the room when I felt him come up behind me. His arms slipped around my waist from behind and linked around my midsection. This drew my body closer to him and I could feel every muscle of his pressed against my back.

Our bodies are so close. There's no air between us. I could feel him breathing heavily and I noticed I was doing the same. I leaned my head back against his chest and closed my eyes.

Suddenly his lips were on me. First he kissed my temple, then he moved onto my cheek. After that I felt soft lips press to my neck just below my earlobe. I let out an involuntary moan. He pulled me tighter when I did that and I'm sure I felt his erection twitch behind me.

He kissed me once more on my neck before breathing in deeply. The next thing I knew I was turned around and being pushed back towards the bed. His eyes were dark and I knew what that meant.