Chapter 86

Chapter 86

Quinn POV

Liam was teasing my body at this point and I can't tell if I'm loving it or hating it. Obviously I can't get enough of his hands all over me but he's drawing this out so much and I'm getting to the point where I'm throbbing for him. All I want is for him to be inside me but I'm not going to be the one to just wrap my legs around him and jump on his dick.

'I really don't see why not,' my wolf pouts.

I rolled my eyes in response. I put her in time out when she tried to take over earlier. This was between Liam and I. Our wolves would have their time eventually. She's lucky I didn't block her out entirely.

Liam pulled away from me, which drew me out of my mind again. He reached for the body wash and rubbed it between his hands. As he did so, his eyes never left mine.

"Come here," he commanded.

He didn't have to ask twice. I practically bounded across the shower to him. His touch was all I craved. Well...that and his dick apparently.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Normally I'm not all about being pushed around but it was kind of sexy under the circumstances. I obliged and then I felt his strong hands on my shoulders. He rubbed the soap into my skin as he moved up my neck, across my shoulders, and down my arms. He then switched to my back but he hadn't touched where I was craving for him to touch yet. I tried to press myself back into him so I could have some of the contact I craved, but he stopped me.

"It's my turn to have some control," he scolded.

I huffed but secretly I kind of liked this side of him.

Finally I felt his hands move around to my front. He started at my belly and I wondered if he'd move his hands up or down first. At this point I didn't care as long as he was touching me where I craved him most.

His hands slowly started dancing upwards towards my breasts. He teased me as he moved his hands everywhere except my overly sensitive nipples. The sensation of him touching me was amazing but having him so close to where I wanted him to be was unbearable.

I groaned as I tried to move his hands towards my nipples. This only made him move them further away as he tsked, "Remember, I'm taking control for once."

I groaned but gave into the sensation of being helpless to my mate. His hands returned to my breasts and finally he glided a single finger across my right nipple. I moaned loudly as he placed his lips against the base of my throat, "Let it out baby." He kissed me once more, sucking lightly before saying, "I want to hear you say my name."

"Liam," I moaned on instinct.

"That's right baby," he pressed as his fingers continued flicking, rubbing, and pulling my nipples, turning me on further. "Let me know how I make you feel."

I gasped as he grazed his teeth against the spot where his mark once was. It was so sensitive there now that I'm turned on. I was one move away from coming undone and I think Liam knew it.

"I want you to scream for me, baby," he growled in my ear as he pinched my nipple while he sucked hard on my neck, undoubtedly leaving a mark behind but right now I couldn't care less. I was coming undone.

His hands moved once more and simultaneously they rubbed circles around my nipples as he grazed his canines against me again. All of the sensations together were too much for me and I let out a scream as I fell apart. The orgasm crashed through me like a wave of pleasure and I felt my core pulsing as my hips bucked in the same motion.