5 ~ Golden Chains

There were endless twists and turns around this place. Werewolves appeared out of nowhere, and the people surrounding me kept changing. In the end, I lost count of the numerous boring faces I encountered. We had walked through many underground hallways and my prison cell was at the end of one.

"Can't wait to see my hotel suite," I remarked as we waited outside for the guard to open.

"Enough of your stupid comments, get in." The man said, and I swiftly walked in. At the back of the room was a typical prison cell. You know, metal bars and a tiny little bed, with a disgustingly dirty, toilet like bucket.

I raised my eyebrows, "Am I supposed to piss in that thing?" I asked.

"Or you can hold it in, I couldn't care less." He said, shoving me through the entrance as he quickly closed and locked me behind this wall of bars.

"Yay..." I mumbled. He walked out and left a guard by the door about ten meters away from my cell. I looked at the guard and raised one eyebrow.

"I guess you're not exactly gonna help me escape, are you?" I asked.

He chuckled. "No can do. I have a mate and kids waiting for me at home, and I don't think my family wants to end up fatherless." He said. "Now if I were you I would shut up and sleep. The Alpha is one tough guy, and you're gonna need all the energy you can get."

I sighed. "Whatever," I said. And curled up in the bed and fell asleep quite easily.
-------------------

I woke up a few hours later and turned my back to the entrance of the room. I sat and stared at the wall thinking about an escape plan. I couldn't stand being a prisoner, I had worked too hard to end up a slave.

The guard hadn't been much fun, as he seemed to be giving me the silent treatment. Lana was starting to become distant, these chains restricting more and more of her freedom. Nika couldn't complain, for once my wolf was in more control.

After about an hour of thinking about a plan, and not really coming up with anything, I heard the door open. The guard mumbled 'Alpha' in respect, and I smirked, still having my back turned towards the men. I tried to rattle the hand cuffs off again, only earning a slight burn on my wrist. A sharp smell filled my nostrils, causing my whole body to slightly shake out of pleasure.

What the...

"Don't even bother," a voice told me. "It's made out of gold, which my resources have told me is a werecat's weakness." He said. The voice was loud, strong and extremely sexy.

"You have finally got the courage to meet me, dear Alpha?" I said still turned away from him, trying to hide the fact that I was surprised about his discovery.

I had no idea ...

"Don't disrespect me, cat." He growled. "I can have you killed in a matter of seconds."

"Oh no, dearie," I told him, "I won't be of much use then, will I?" I asked.

"I know your kind, you think you're so much smarter than us wolves."

Cats are not smarter than wolves. Nika growled. Look where Lana's gotten us.

"I never said anything like that," I said. "But I refuse to help anyone who treats me as a prisoner."

"Turn around, and treat me with respect, cat."

"No." I stated. "Not until you treat me with some."

The bars to my cell swung open, and he flipped me around and grabbed me, pinning me to the wall. I kept my eyes on the ground, refusing to give in to him.

"You will do as I say," he snarled "Look at me, pussy," he snarled while forcing me head up. I looked up into his eyes and hissed.

"Happy now?" I asked, knowing the look in his eyes, as he gave a low growl.

"Mine."

---------------

Please vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you have anything to say, and follow me :) x