13 ~ Bed Time Puppy?

My body was on fire.

Nika was going mad, turning and howling in my head, and although I had less contact with Lana due to the gold, I felt her hiss with pleasure.

As much as I enjoyed what was happening, and trust me, I enjoyed it, I knew it was wrong. There was no way I was going to let a man I just met use me as an object. Not to mention the fact that he had put hand cuffs on me.

I just then realized how sexual this whole thing was becoming.

"Not gonna happen," I whispered, and I hear him moan as I slipped away from him.

"Fuck," I heard him say, while he breathed heavily.

"Time for bed, puppy?" I asked while trying not to stare too hard at his beautiful abs.

"Puppy?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. "Trust me, the things I would do to you are no where near childish." And with that he made his way to his bed and got under the covers. He made a signal for me to join him, and I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat.

"You won't be doing anything to me, especially since you have other females you can please," I told him when I reached the bed. I was about to get in beside him, when I caught scent of something ...

That whore.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked, slight worry filling his face, as i felt my face fill with disgust.

"There is no way I'm sleeping there." I answered. "It reeks of slut." I turned away from him and made my way to the windowsill.

"What are you talking-" he began, but he must have noticed what I meant. "Shit," he cussed. The bed stank of Sydney.

"Shit indeed," I responded, opening a drawer and feeling relieved when I found a blanket inside. I started to make a little cot out of the blanket I found, and jumped up onto the windowsill when I was satisfied.

"Hey," Adam began, "theres no need to overreact, I'll change the sheets tomorrow. Don't be ridiculous, just get over here."

"Theres no way in hell," I said calmly, with my back leaned against the wall, not facing the bed.

"Suit yourself," he said while sighing. "Your loss babe."

He clapped his hands, causing me to jump, and the lights switched off.

What magic is this? I asked myself, coming to the conclusion that my mate was a wizard.

Technology has changed. Nika reminded me.

I fit exactly on the windowsill, it was enormous. And the view. I can't put to words the beauty of the sight. Stars were scattered across the sky, and I could see the half moon shining brightly.

I fell asleep after an hour of silent staring at my forest, and I dreamt about running wild again.

----------------------------

I woke up with a start. For a second I forgot where I was, but I quickly caught sight of the dark night view, when I realized I was in Adam's room. I had two large arms wrapped around me, and I panicked slightly before noticing who the belonged to. My body instantly relaxed at my mate's touch.

"What are you doing?" I whispered sleepily while yawning.

"Carrying you to my bed," he answered.

"I don't want to," I insisted, but I didn't try to make him let go of me, as I felt more comfortable in the bridal position he had put me in, than I had ever felt before.

"You looked pretty uncomfortable up there," he whispered back. I suddenly fell back onto a soft mattress.

The smell is gone! Nika exclaimed, excitedly.

Good morning to you too. I replied, too tired for her optimistic behavior.

"Did you change the sheets?" I asked Adam. They smelt fresh, and had no traces of Sydney.

"Maybe," he replied while getting under the covers with me.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Too early for questions," he replied. "Just go to sleep."

I decided to agree when another yawn reached my lips. I turned around to face away from my mate, and I brought my hand up to scratch an itch that had began on my nose. I felt a sharp burn on my face, as I let out a quiet scream.

"What's wrong?" Adam asked, suddenly alarmed.

"The cuffs burnt me again," I explained. I felt myself fill with the familiar anger I had felt only hours before. "I forgot they were there," I huffed, and I hunched further away from Adam, as I remembered he was the one keeping me prisoner, and causing me pain.

"Shit," I heard him swear, as I heard a drawer open. "Come here," he instructed as he pulled me towards him, causing me to jump slightly. He wrapped his arms around me and gently grabbed my wrists, revealing a key in his hands. He fumbled with the cuffs in the dark, but after a few seconds they were off my wrists.

"There we go," he whispered into my ear, bringing my hand up to his lips a few millimeters away from my shoulder, and placing a soft kiss on each wrist. "All better."

"You trust me?" I asked, shocked at what he had just done.

"Just for tonight," he answered. "Tomorrow's a new day."

I lay with him pressed against my bare back thinking about what had just happened. He must have got up just to change his sheets for me. Something about that made my whole self fill with glee, not to mention the fact that my hands were free. I felt myself become stronger as Lana became closer to me.

Did you miss me? The cat asked, humor filling her tone, as I kept from giggling.

I fell asleep with Adam's body perfectly aligned with mine. He had his
arm wrapped protectively over me, and I could feel our bodies warming each other up. It felt almost like he was my missing piece.

--------------------------------------------
A.N:

If this chapter gets 20 votes, I'll update quicker. Otherwise I'll probably update in about two or three days.

Please vote if you enjoyed it, comment if you have anything to say and follow me! :)

- Maja x