Family gatherings can be fun!

A/n: So this one will be Spideychelle oneshot. And mostly will contain MJ's third person point of view.
____________________________

"MJ wake up!" MJ heard her mother shouting. She groaned and got up while rubbing her eyes. Tumbling in the bathroom, she frshned up and came out. 

MJs room was a nice shade of purple. It was filled with many pictures of her with her family and Peter and Ned and a few with the Avengers too. The walls were filled with beautiful artworks that she had done herself. And ofcourse her room had books, a lot of them.

Looking at a picture of her and Peter, she smiled. She really loved her loser.

Soon MJ got out of the room and went to have breakfast. She greeted her mom and 10 year old brother and sat down for breakfast. 

"Good morning Mom! Ricky! "

They greeted her back and a silence fell over the family. After some time MJ's mother Kylie cleared her throat and spoke up, "Um...MJ, your uncle Xander is coming with his family for this year's thanksgiving. "

MJ mood instantly went down. She knew how much her uncle hated her mother even after being siblings.

Her uncle Xander Matthews was a rich businessman and aunt Elina an interior designer. MJ had three cousins. Twin sisters, Annelise and Mary who were of her age and Jack who was Rick's age. Other than Jack, nobody in the family liked her.

Her mother had gotten married against her family wishes and thus they were not close. They still celebrated festivals together though.

Apparently, it was rude to leave your only sister who was a single mother to fend for her in the high society.

And her cousins were like rich stuck up snobs. The both girls always mocked and made fun of MJ on the middle class living condition.

All in all MJ had a big list of reasons to hate her cousins and aunt and uncle.

Only Jack was nice among them. Maybe because he was still 10.

"Why do you still let them in our lives, Mom? " MJ asked.

Her mother sighed and said, "He is my only brother, Michie. I love him too much to leave him. "

"So you are going to allow them to make fun of you and our family, our financial condition just like that? "

"No! Michie, I am not letting them do that to us. And you also said that this year, we are celebrating thanksgiving at Peter's home, right? " Her mother tried to divert to topic.

MJ looked over at her brother, who was looking at the mother-daughter with curiosity. She sighed and replied, "Yeah! Peter's parents wanted to meet you guys. And it would also be a great way to introduce you all to his family. Anyway I am leaving now. "

Her mother nodded and MJ left for the tower. Reaching the tower and passing through the scanners, she reached The Penthouse. Soon the elevators opened and she entered the living room.

The Avengers greeted her whom she greeted back and moved towards the labs where his boyfriend would probably be with Tony.

Sticking her head inside the asked, "Hey loser! Have some free time? I want to talk about something. "

Peter and Tony turned back to look at her and Peter nodded. "Of course MJ. Coming in a minute. "

Soon Peter and MJ were sitting on the top of the tower, their feet hanging down the helipad.

MJ told Peter everything. Peter knew about this all but he didn't know that they mocked and made fun of MJ and her Family too.

He was angry. He really wanted to do something but MJ stopped her. Then am idea came into his mind. They were going to show her relatives how MJ was the future CEO of the biggest tech company in the world.