The Peter Parker Mystery

Peter Parker was a mystery to the academic decathlon team of Midtown high. They all knew he had secrets that nobody in the school probably other than Ned and MJ knew.

So they all decided to act on it. They all met in a cafe after school. By they all, I meant Flash too.

So now they all were sitting in one of the private booth of the cafe. The cafe owner knew one of the students really well, so it was not a problem.

When they all were seated, Betty started.

"So we all are here to solve the Peter Parker mystery! " She said and Flash snorted.

"That's the most ridiculous name. " Betty glared at him and replied, "Like you could find anything better. "

That shut him up and he sat down grumbling.

"Anyways, first we should check how much we know about him. So his parents and uncle are dead. He lives with his aunt May in queens. Attends Midtown high as a senior. Takes part in decathlon, debate, robotics club.  Not good at sports. Has only two friends Ned and MJ. He is dating MJ too. And lastly has a Stark Internship. " Cindy stated.

"You all believe that loser. I am sure it's completely fake. And I still don't understand why we are doing this. " Flash said.

"We are doing this because Peter is a complete mystery. There has been a lot of things that's strange about him. And as for his internship, we will find about it on our mission. " Sally told Flash and he rolled his eyes.

"OK so you all tell what's strange about Peter, so we can get started. " Cindy told and everyone nodded.

"I am going First, so a few days ago, I was sitting beside Peter in Mr. Warren class. And his phone was ringing again and again. So Peter took it out and messaged the person to call him later. The strange thing was that the contact name was saved as Dad. And the phone was Stark Phone that hasn't come in the market yet. " Abe said.

Now everyone was confused because they all knew Peter didn't have parents.

Charles nodded and said, "Yeah! I remember one day he was talking on the phone and calling the person Mom! But isn't his Aunt his last relative? "

The confusion was only rising. Cindy then spoke, "OK let's leave it and move on. "

Zach raised his hands this time and spoke, " So you guys remember how a few weeks ago I had a bandage on my feet. And during lunch I went to change it. So I was changing my bandage in the changing room, while Peter came in. His hoodie was drenched in food, probably because of Flash. So he went to his locker, took out another hoodie and a shirt and started changing. And let me tell you he was ripped. He has eight pack abs, guys! I am pretty sure, he could beat up Flash any day if he wanted. "

At this everyone turned to Flash and he gulped. He really didn't know that and now he was scared.

"Actually, I think you are right. Parker doesn't even flinches when I punch him. It's like he is used to it. " Flash said nervously and everyone nodded.

"Anyways let's come to his internship Now. " Cindy said.

"Well I think it's true. " Betty said and many stared at her. "What! I have my reasons. "

"Tell us then! " Flash said.

Betty started, "So first of all he is not doing it for attention. Because he never talks about it when there are people around. He only talks about it when nobody is around or when he is with Ned and MJ only. "

"And as Abe said, he has a stark Phone that hasn't came in market yet. So it's a chance he got it from his internship for trial purpose. " Cindy added.