A really disastrous field trip

A/N : hello readers! I am really sorry for being so late in the updates. I got really caught up with my real life.

This oneshot was a request from dared-the-demon-king. I hope you like it. I have went with your idea but I have not written the fighting scene too much since I am not really comfortable writing about detailed physical bullying or fights between teenagers. Got some bad memories. But I have tried to stick with your idea as much as possible. So go ahead and enjoy!
_____________________

"Students, the school has decided on your yearly field trip and we are going to the Stark Tower this Friday. Please get your slips signed by your guardians and submit it by Thursday." Mr. Williams says in his monotone voice and the class bursts out cheering except Peter and MJ.

"Why are you cheering Ned? You already knew about the tour." Peter asks Ned who is bouncing in his seat with happiness.

" Yeah, but we weren't sure that we would get the trip. Why are you not happy? You can finally show those bullies that you actually work there." Ned says excitedly.

Peter opens his mouth to answer but suddenly his senses flare and a balled up piece of paper hit the back of his head.

"Yo Parker! You ready to get your lie out?" Peter hears Flash call out followed by his and his minions laughter. He knew this would happen.

"As if Tony Stark would accept a poor pathetic orphan like Parker as his intern." Chad Rivera one of Flash minions spoke and the group once again burst in mocking laughter.

Peter turned around at this with his jaw clenched. But before he could say anything, Brad, who had joined Flash in bullying Peter, started, " Come on MJ, are you still going to stay with this pathetic liar? I am obviously much better than him."

MJ glared at him making him cower back and said calmly, " I don't date brainless idiots Brad. And it's Michelle to you."

The other classmates who heard the conversation laughed at Brad getting insulted, who turned red with embarrassment.

Before anyone could say anything, Mr. Williams spoke up, " Don't forget to get your permission slips signed up and submit them by this Wednesday. Also we are representing Midtown there, so please behave yourself. "

The teacher said the last part specifically looking at Peter. Peter winced slightly at the harsh glare from the teacher. He didn't know why the teacher would always target him.

At that moment the bell rings causing everyone to start putting their things away. Peter too starts putting his things away when he feels his senses tingling. Peter tried his best to prepare himself for the upcoming shove, but it was still harder than he expected.

Peter fell down on the ground and heard Brad saying mockingly, "Get out of the way loser!"

As Brad laughed along with the bullies, Peter turned to look at the teacher who turned a blind eye at the scene. Ned and MJ came to help Peter up and shot an angry look at the bullies who were still laughing.

"See you tomorrow, Parker!" Flash yelled as he and his cronies left the class.

That day, when Peter reached the Tower he tried his best to look happy as usual but the Avengers still noticed that something was bothering Peter.

Before dinner time, as Peter was sitting in his room doing his homework, Natasha came in.

"Hey baby spider!"

"Hi Mama spider!" Peter greeted her back happily.

"So, a field trip to Stark Tower? Must be nice to have a tour of your own home." Natasha said as she sat down beside him on the bed smirking.