The Midtown Web-Warriors

Ned Leeds was immensely bored. Peter had to go on an Avenger level mission so there was no one he could talk to. There was MJ present, but she wasn't really intrested in geeking out about Star Wars like nerdy losers as she put it.

And the classes he attended were utterly Boring with a capital B.

So yeah, Ned was bored as he sat in the library in his free period while scrolling through his phone mindlessly.

Suddenly his eyes went to post on Instagram about Spider-Man. It was of a few days ago when Peter saved a little girl from an oncoming car. But that wasn't what got Ned's attention.

His attention was solely on the Instagram id SpideyFanClub#1.

A big grin plastered on Ned's face as he got the greatest idea ever.

For the rest of the day, Ned planned and planned in his head on how to make his idea work. Finally it was time for the Academic Decathlon.

As Ned entered the room he noticed that apart from Peter, Flash was absent too.

Much better. At least he wouldn't try to mock Ned about his idea.

The meeting went great and as soon as Mr. Harrington left the classroom, Ned stood up and cleared his throat for attention.

When everyone turned to him he started, " Guys, I have an idea."

Five minutes later all the members of the academic Decathlon were looking at Ned with awe and admiration. Only one thought in their mind,

Why didn't I think of that?

"I'm in." Abe was the first one to speak. Soon the others too agreed and the only one left was MJ.

"I will join too." MJ said and everyone gaped at her.

"You? The i-don't-care-about-anyone Michelle Jones will join a Fanclub!?" Sally asked and everyone nodded with her.

MJ just rolled her eyes and said," He is doing great work so what's wrong in appreciating it?"

Ned gave MJ a smile knowing very well that MJ can go to any extent to support her boyfriend, joining a Fanclub about him is like a drop of water in the ocean.

Thus, the Academic Decathlon of Midtown high along with a few close friends of the members like Betty and Jason, spent the next half an hour planning about the Fanclub.

After the whole planning came the hardest part, choosing a name for the Fanclub.

"What about Webheads? I think I've heard some Avengers calling Spiderman that." Betty said and Ned and MJ stifled a laugh remembering why exactly Peter got that name.

"No, I have seen many fanclubs with that name. We need something unique. What about Midtown Spidey Fans?" Cindy said.

"Thats so lame." Charles said and got a glare from Cindy.

"Let's keep a name that represents both Spidey as well as Midtown. Cindy's idea is great but the name is quite boring and lame as Charles put it. No offence Cindy. What about Midtown Web-Warriors?" Abe said and everyone agreed that his suggested name was the best.

"Ok then it's settled. I will make a official website for it and we can put our names as the first members of the Fanclub." MJ said.

"Me and Jason can make an official announcement about it tomorrow morning. " Betty said and everyone agreed.

Later that day, Ned excitedly told his mother about the Midtown Web-Warriors  and how he was the founder of this club.

Soon the next morning came and Betty and Jason made an official announcement about the Fanclub. Soon many students and a few teachers came to join. The purpose of the Fanclub was simple, share news about all the helpful work done by Spidey, stop and take down haters and try to help Spidey if he ever needs help.